Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 01:47:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Gills skylights  (Read 1001 times)

albie

• Forum Member

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
Re: Gills skylights
« Reply #1 on April 27, 2024, 06:46:33 pm by Dagenham Rover »
How come I'm not surprised it doesn't show it

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 27, 2024, 07:17:08 pm by NickDRFC »
Two fantastic goals from us, Moly is bursting with confidence at the moment - that’s 4 goals and 3 assists in the last 6 games. Having Adelakun on the other side and the team releasing the handbrake has really allowed him to flourish.

Clearly a reflex from TLT but he needs to be letting his defence know where he is.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 27, 2024, 08:01:18 pm by drfchound »
Two fantastic goals from us, Moly is bursting with confidence at the moment - that’s 4 goals and 3 assists in the last 6 games. Having Adelakun on the other side and the team releasing the handbrake has really allowed him to flourish.

Clearly a reflex from TLT but he needs to be letting his defence know where he is.

TLT might have shouted for it Nick, we might get to know in an after match interview.
He is quite the shouter and can be heard from my seat at the Eco.
Agreed that it was just a reflex action by him.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 28, 2024, 11:48:58 am by BillyStubbsTears »

Because they never do. They show goals, close chances and red cards. This isn't a vendetta against us.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 28, 2024, 12:16:16 pm by Dagenham Rover »

Because they never do. They show goals, close chances and red cards. This isn't a vendetta against us.

Never said it was Billy as you say they never or very rarely show them. Can't be allowed to show the referee may have made a mistake unlell of course its on sky and var is in play then half the time its the var lot that are being stupid. Lower league Refs don't make mistakes................................................................................  :whistle:  :s

TinyPortal © 2005-2012