Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 08:38:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: ITEN MK Dons Preview  (Read 567 times)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
ITEN MK Dons Preview
« on December 07, 2019, 12:03:12 am by RoversAlias »
Hi folks,

After a very long, stressful week, I've managed to finish the full match preview for tomorrow's home game against MK Dons. You can check out my thoughts on the team, our current form as well as theirs, selection predictions plus a look at the head-to-head record between the two teams and a note on the key battle between the EFL's most loyal players. All available to read at the link below:

https://www.intotheemptynet.com/post/iten-match-preview-milton-keynes-h

Many thanks as always for reading, your support of the site means a great deal! Please let me know your thoughts on this or any other article, or indeed any aspect of the website as the content I produce is all for you Rovers fans.

On a personal note, I really can't wait to watch some football this weekend. I was severely ill last weekend, then after recovering have spent two days going back and forth to Bassetlaw hospital due to someone else in the family becoming ill, hence the late nature of this article. Add all of this to the fact we haven't had a home game on a Saturday in over a month and I'd say I am more than ready for it!

See you all there.

:scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012