Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:15:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ince  (Read 2735 times)

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
Ince
« on August 05, 2013, 09:37:02 pm by Chris Black come back »
Hahahahahahaha you tosser.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

mushRTID

• Forum Member
Re: Ince
« Reply #1 on August 05, 2013, 09:40:06 pm by mushRTID »
Which one?

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 05, 2013, 09:40:54 pm by Chris Black come back »
Don't want to be instructive. Fans can take their pick. Both fit the bill.

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 05, 2013, 09:41:35 pm by Metalmicky »
Great thread..........

Rover19

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on August 05, 2013, 09:42:34 pm by Rover19 »
Did anyone just see that steward get trampled by a horse?

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on August 05, 2013, 09:43:11 pm by dknward2 »
He will just blame everyone else ref playing on Monday or any other rubbish or just say he wasn't bothered about the cup cause they will win the league so they can be in there rightful place in the premiership

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 05, 2013, 09:44:47 pm by Copps is Magic »
Don't even remotely care about Ince. What is embarrassing for us is that we got beat by a below average Blackpool team who got beat tonight by a team that just run them down.

bluewiggy123

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on August 05, 2013, 09:54:08 pm by bluewiggy123 »
didnt try to kick pne off the pitch, didnt maim their keeper and had a decent ref.   :scarf: :scarf:

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on August 05, 2013, 10:01:48 pm by the vicar »
if I was that steward I would of been on way to hospital now and screw the cops for all I could

Mike_F

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on August 06, 2013, 10:38:42 am by Mike_F »
Saw on the news this morning the steward went to hospital for a once over but escaped with nothing more than bruises. Lucky fella!

Sorry Vic, but I don't agree with taking th cops for all they have - that's effectively suing your neighbours as they'll end up paying the bill through tax!

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on August 06, 2013, 10:46:03 am by The Red Baron »
didnt try to kick pne off the pitch, didnt maim their keeper and had a decent ref.   :scarf: :scarf:

They did early doors- a particularly nasty foul by the delightful Mr Chopra- but they realised that the ref would brook none of their nonsense. Shame we didn't have that fella (Mr A. Madley) in charge on Saturday rather than the incompetent Mr Woolmer.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on August 06, 2013, 11:44:41 am by the vicar »
Saw on the news this morning the steward went to hospital for a once over but escaped with nothing more than bruises. Lucky fella!

Sorry Vic, but I don't agree with taking th cops for all they have - that's effectively suing your neighbours as they'll end up paying the bill through tax!
good point Mike but they bring it on themselves

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on August 06, 2013, 11:46:07 am by Mr1Croft »
Don't even remotely care about Ince. What is embarrassing for us is that we got beat by a below average Blackpool team who got beat tonight by a team that just run them down.

But equally in our first game of the season 5 years ago we beat Derby and then went on to lose days later to league 2 Notts County. That is what happens in football, anyone can beat anyone else.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on August 06, 2013, 09:49:51 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Paul Ince. Clearly challenged in the Maths department according to this quote from him on the BBC website when asked about Rooney's situation.

"When you look at most players who go to Man Utd, apart from the likes of Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes, they have something like a six-year tenure and then they move on. Whether that is the case for Wayne, I don't know."

Given that Rooney moved to Old Trafford, you only need an ability to do basic f**king subtraction to conclude that it is NOT the case.

Spankster

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on August 07, 2013, 10:37:36 pm by Spankster »
Blackpool forward Tom Ince has been charged by the Football Association over an incident during the Capital One Cup defeat by Preston.

Ince is alleged to have made an offensive and/or insulting and/or abusive gesture towards a match official in the 24th minute of the game that his side went on to lose 1-0.

The incident was not seen by match officials but was caught on video.

Ince has until 6pm on Thursday to respond to the charge, which brings with it the possible sanction of a two-game ban.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on August 07, 2013, 11:34:18 pm by RobTheRover »
Cant they also add "Acting like a c&^t in front of the South Stand" to that charge sheet?

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on August 07, 2013, 11:57:38 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Cant they also add "Acting like a c&^t in front of the South Stand" to that charge sheet?

They could just add  " I act like a c@*k  cos me Dads a  c@*k

bobbymax

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on August 08, 2013, 11:12:28 am by bobbymax »

They could just add  " I act like a c@*k  cos me Dads a  c@*k
Apparently, that's the first line of his defence.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on August 08, 2013, 11:21:15 am by The Red Baron »

When I saw he'd been charged I thought it WAS over the incident at the Keepmoat on Saturday. Certainly he should have been booked, although given that the referee appeared to be a close friend of the Ince family, I suppose I'm expecting too much.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012