Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 11:53:46 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Rovers for a late run into the playoffs?  (Read 39799 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: Rovers for a late run into the playoffs?
« Reply #270 on January 14, 2018, 09:54:44 pm by Donnywolf »
Hi MM21

It was reported in the press that when you moved from Wolves to Brizzle City it was to "go to a bigger Team" Was the quote accurate and if "yes" why did you think they were bigger than WWFC ?

My favourite goal of yours (bizarrely) was the one that got you a Hat Trick at Belle Vue v Oxford or probably Bristol Rovers where you showed massive determination to charge down the Keeper who then blasted it against your "rear end" and it rolled back over the line at the Town End ... I laughed for ages - great determination ! Treat to watch

Cheers DW
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 10:24:43 pm by Donnywolf »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #271 on January 14, 2018, 10:07:06 pm by donnievic »
If Nick Carle and Dave Penney were drowning which one do you save? Yes I have been reading your book 😁
i reckon he would save Penney just,but however if aidy boothroyd was sumhow handcuffed to Penney it could be different

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #272 on January 14, 2018, 10:37:54 pm by donnievic »
What post 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #273 on January 15, 2018, 10:26:02 am by Bristol Red Rover »
Hi MM21

It was reported in the press that when you moved from Wolves to Brizzle City it was to "go to a bigger Team" Was the quote accurate and if "yes" why did you think they were bigger than WWFC ?

My favourite goal of yours (bizarrely) was the one that got you a Hat Trick at Belle Vue v Oxford or probably Bristol Rovers where you showed massive determination to charge down the Keeper who then blasted it against your "rear end" and it rolled back over the line at the Town End ... I laughed for ages - great determination ! Treat to watch

Cheers DW

That was my second fave, was in the 5-1 win over Bristol Rovers. Sadly not on youtube as far as I can see, but was on RoversPlayer last time I looked.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012