Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 07:05:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Reise Allassani  (Read 4041 times)

kieranDRFC

• Forum Member
Reise Allassani
« on January 08, 2018, 03:50:32 pm by kieranDRFC »
Sure this is the lad we had on trial in the Summer? Turns out he’s gonna be onto bigger things by looks of it..

https://t.co/dcxXPxkJV0

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

the vicar

• Forum Member
Re: Reise Allassani
« Reply #1 on January 08, 2018, 05:11:48 pm by the vicar »
Just like our club but if he had signd for us would of got zilch, as all our strikers play to deep or out wide so nothing would change
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 09:04:24 am by the vicar »

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 08, 2018, 07:36:45 pm by drfchound »
Vicar old pal, we do certainly need an experience frontman to partner JM.
This lad is another Alfie May.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 08, 2018, 10:22:22 pm by the vicar »
Sure this is the lad we had on trial in the Summer? Turns out he’s gonna be onto bigger things by looks of it..

I know what you mean Hound but with lots of clubs monitoring him they can't all be wrong surly

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 09, 2018, 12:49:41 am by albie »
Looks to have a bit of quality to me;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnuIq5GA2jU

Make your own mind up.

Under contract at Dulwich until the summer, so would need to be transferred for a fee.
That rules Rovers out, unless we are playing possum about the cash in the club piggy bank.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 09, 2018, 07:24:50 am by drfchound »

I know what you mean Hound but with lots of clubs monitoring him they can't all be wrong surly

He is probably a decent player at that level mate but I am just saying that I reckon we need an experienced partner for Marquis just now.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 09, 2018, 08:52:06 am by the vicar »
After watching that I change my mind, he would not be any good for us as he gets in to striker positions where our strikers don't, they get a nose bleed and dizzy with altitude sickness   if they go to high up the pitch
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 09:08:05 am by the vicar »

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on January 09, 2018, 10:05:45 am by VivaRovers »
Had no idea he was on trial at Rovers in the summer. I watch Dulwich a bit and he is a really outstanding forward so not surprised he's being looked at by a few clubs. Seems a down to earth lad, and fair play to him for willingly dropping down to the 7th tier to get game time when Palace let him go.

TheFunk

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 09, 2018, 11:03:24 am by TheFunk »
He played in the friendly at Tadcaster. I'm sure he played on the right hand side of the diamond in that game though. I've never seen a player get fouled so many times they couldn't handle him at all. He really stood out whereas Ben khemis didn't at all.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 09, 2018, 12:34:48 pm by Colemans Left Hook »

He is probably a decent player at that level mate but I am just saying that I reckon we need an experienced partner for Marquis just now.

i've had this funny feeling all season that Atdhe Nuhiu sheff wed giant might come on loan - (would make an impact at this level) the same feeling i had the other year about Danny Graham (mentioned on here) they have a surplus of strikers when all fit and their season is over

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on January 17, 2018, 01:37:49 pm by VivaRovers »
Some of Allassani's goals from the season thus far here.

Video subtitles suggest he was on the verge of a move to Wednesday in the summer before injury, which would explain why his stay with us was brief. So, not so much a case of Rovers missing out, as a better offer coming the player's way. Shame, as he's clearly a talent.

roverstillidie91

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on January 17, 2018, 02:10:36 pm by roverstillidie91 »
Believe Jai Quitongo from Greenock Morton was on the radar as well at one time, wonder if both have been taken under any consideration for the development squad.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on January 17, 2018, 02:13:56 pm by mushRTID »
If he signed he might not have made an impact here like Ben Khemis. Fair play to him for dropping down and getting games.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012