Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 04:37:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ticket Office  (Read 797 times)

Bessie Red, drfc67, Pliskin, PaulRover08, Campsall rover and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

mpc123

• VSC Member
Re: Ticket Office
« Reply #30 on Today at 02:41:29 pm by mpc123 »
Doncaster is hosting the Challenge Cup Semi live on the beeb, it’s great for the town, we’ve got thousands of visitors spending their hard earned money in Donny, yet people are moaning about not been able to buy their season tickets, 3 months before the season starts, perspective please.

Read the op there was no one there, would it have hurt to do the trensaction?
Well if it’s the case that someone just couldn’t be bothered to do the transaction that is poor but maybe they were just not set up to sell season tickets, they could be just set up for rugby ticket collection and not had anyone who could execute the transaction. Surely if you were going specifically for season tickets you’d check before you trave

led.

You shouldn't have to check.

I'll check with Sainsbury's to see if it is bread day today before I go, you shouldn't have to.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on Today at 02:47:43 pm by drfcsteve »
Surely we all want what’s best for the club so I never understand this tinpot attitude some fans have. Same with the catering.

It’s not unreasonable to expect a ticket office to sell tickets when it’s open. So what if the rugby is on. Are we actually saying we’re only capable of selling one type of ticket per day? Imagine any other shop saying they can’t possibly sell multiple things at the same time.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on Today at 04:26:26 pm by ravenrover »
So the ticket office is open on DRFC matchdays, say 1st Sat of thr season, what do you think their response would be to someone rocking up and wanting to buy a season ticket?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012