Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 09:29:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: When is a game finished ?  (Read 1209 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
When is a game finished ?
« on May 31, 2015, 08:03:30 pm by Donnywolf »
Watched MWell v Rangers and they kicked f*** out of each other in first half with many Yellow Cards

At half time I bet big on a Red Card and sat back waiting to "collect". The game continued and there were many chances for a second yellow to be brandished but it never was

However as soon as the Ref blew the whistle for full time the Players kicked f*** out of each other and 3 got Red Cards. William Hill have classed my bet as a loser ?

Are they right ? B******s

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: When is a game finished ?
« Reply #1 on May 31, 2015, 11:51:48 pm by Filo »
Yes they are right

One_Matty_Lucas

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on June 01, 2015, 10:14:14 am by One_Matty_Lucas »
Didnt Dean Windass get a red card in the car park on his way home for calling the Ref a ****er with his son.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on June 01, 2015, 03:27:53 pm by Donnywolf »
Yes they are right

A pity as I was on a right roll after reading your exploits with the Goals over 1.5 etc !

I had gone about 5 bets in a row and won each and with Britains Favourite bird (hopefully) being the Robin which I took at a massive 2/1 and due to be announced any time now I would have had 7 in a row

The Ref was a t*** and ignored Booking a Rangers Player who brought down the MWell player 6 yards from goal which would have had me counting. I accept that they say other bets end on 90 minutes in case extra time is applicable but was hoping they might see the Red Cards differently

Not trying to change your mind cos that would make no difference anyway as its them holding the aces !

TinyPortal © 2005-2012