Forum > Lucky Pint

Swindon v TLOD

<< < (26/26)

ravenrover:

--- Quote from: Colemans Left Hook on March 16, 2024, 04:29:47 pm ---their goalscorer knew exactly where that ball was going

surprised they were allowed to sign  him with his pedigree got him in January 2024

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2024/january/town-sign-paul-glatzel/

--- End quote ---
Very surprised Bailey? just let him go

drfchound:
We could just credit the scorer though, great movement to lose Bailey and then get in between Bailey and Anderson.

drfchound:

--- Quote from: Peebles Rover on March 16, 2024, 04:28:21 pm ---Moly missing easy chance

--- End quote ---

I have just watched MotD highlights this morning and have seen a Luton PL striker miss a genuine sitter.
It happens.

Edited:  to emphasise that it happens, I have seen two more glaring misses by PL strikers in the highlighted games that followed the Luton one.

ravenrover:

--- Quote from: drfchound on March 16, 2024, 05:43:24 pm ---We could just credit the scorer though, great movement to lose Bailey and then get in between Bailey and Anderson.

--- End quote ---
Can't fault the play of the lad who scored, blinding header, but...... Bailey did just let him go

ncRover:
No DFP player ratings for some reason. Can anyone who went to the game give it a go please? I couldn’t listen along either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version