Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 05:42:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Transcript from Brentford  (Read 2301 times)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
Transcript from Brentford
« on July 27, 2013, 06:59:28 pm by ravenrover »
I have been looking round but can't find the transcript of the commentary for the last 20 seconds at Brentford does anybody have it from the point when our lads say
"It's off the bar,
???????it's away
he's missed it
he's missed the penalty..................."
I've been watching and listening to the video over and over but cant make some of it out
Thanks

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

roversdude

• VSC Member

Phoenix

• Forum Member
Re: Transcript from Brentford
« Reply #2 on July 29, 2013, 12:28:51 am by Phoenix »
"Drives up to hit it... Does so... It's off the bar and back and away, he's missed it, he's missed the penalty and it's away, they've cleared it, they can't get it back in the box they're trying to dribble it forward and Rovers have cleared their lines. Trotta's penalty is wasted. And now Paynter's away, he's crossing halfway, he's got acres to run into, he's all alone... Tries to find Coppinger, Coppinger will slot it home... AND HE DOES SO... COPPINGER'S TURNED IT INTO THE EMPTY NET... IT'S PROMOTION TO DONCASTER ROVERS. CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THIS LAST MINUTE HERE?"

Shornton

• Forum Member

MiKA

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on July 29, 2013, 09:52:52 am by MiKA »
"Drives up to hit it... Does so... It's off the bar and back and away, he's missed it, he's missed the penalty and it's away, they've cleared it, they can't get it back in the box they're trying to dribble it forward and Rovers have cleared their lines. Trotta's penalty is wasted. And now Paynter's away, he's crossing halfway, he's got acres to run into, he's all alone... Tries to find Coppinger, Coppinger will slot it home... AND HE DOES SO... COPPINGER'S TURNED IT INTO THE EMPTY NET... IT'S PROMOTION TO DONCASTER ROVERS. CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THIS LAST MINUTE HERE?"

It still sends a shiver down my spine     :thumbsup:

roverssam1879

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on July 29, 2013, 10:02:36 am by roverssam1879 »
Likewise MIKA!

i had tears listening to that! amazing.  :scarf:

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on July 29, 2013, 11:15:23 am by VivaRovers »
http://audioboo.fm/search?utf8=✓&q=Doncaster+rovers

Can you download from there?

If you look at the comments beneath the audio on the link, someone has given an instruction as to how you can; basically email it to yourself.

Shornton

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on July 29, 2013, 12:34:10 pm by Shornton »
Cheers sorted, Basically if you right click on it you can just save the link as mp3   :thumbsup:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012