Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:46:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: beckford  (Read 2824 times)

obeonesarover

• Forum Member
beckford
« on September 21, 2010, 10:28:05 pm by obeonesarover »
nice to see one of our rivals doing well at everton tonight Oooooooops !! mr beckford lol

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DRFCDANNY

• Forum Member
Re:beckford
« Reply #1 on September 21, 2010, 10:38:32 pm by DRFCDANNY »
obeonesarover wrote:
nice to see one of our rivals doing well at everton tonight Oooooooops !! mr beckford lol
:laugh:

donnywhitegaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on September 22, 2010, 09:47:03 am by donnywhitegaz »
good luck to him from me,for what he cost he served us very well and paid it back in goals ten times over,i cant fault him at all,he made his intentions clear he was seeing out his contract and seeing what offers came in,he went and doubled his money at everton and fair play to him,who could stop him having a pop at the prem,he may make it he may not,the signs at present are not but i wish him well and he left me with some fantastic goal memories,just wont remember him for his workrate   :laugh:

Dimples-D

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 22, 2010, 09:50:19 am by Dimples-D »
donnywhitegaz wrote:
good luck to him from me,for what he cost he served us very well and paid it back in goals ten times over,i cant fault him at all,he made his intentions clear he was seeing out his contract and seeing what offers came in,he went and doubled his money at everton and fair play to him,who could stop him having a pop at the prem,he may make it he may not,the signs at present are not but i wish him well and he left me with some fantastic goal memories,just wont remember him for his workrate   :laugh:

Out of curiosity, why do you keep coming on a Donny Rovers forum and writing we/us and then talking about Leeds?
Why don't you go on a Leeds forum where soemone actually gives a shit.

donnywhitegaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on September 22, 2010, 09:53:45 am by donnywhitegaz »
i shall go where i want dimples,i see plenty of quotes from waccoe around the place regards leeds so people from here look on there,its a whole new world out on the internet you know,and if you took any notice i only comment on leeds threads and give you the respect of talking about your football club between yourselves,that ok with you,got myself plenty of posts on a leeds forum as a couple on here know  :)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on September 22, 2010, 10:46:23 am by hoolahoop »
donnywhitegaz wrote:
i shall go where i want dimples,i see plenty of quotes from waccoe around the place regards leeds so people from here look on there,its a whole new world out on the internet you know,and if you took any notice i only comment on leeds threads and give you the respect of talking about your football club between yourselves,that ok with you,got myself plenty of posts on a leeds forum as a couple on here know  :)

I apologise for the impudence of Dimples, you have every right to come on here but ffs change your name whilst posting on here........that's what really winds him up I think.  ;)

Dimples-D

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on September 22, 2010, 10:47:23 am by Dimples-D »
donnywhitegaz wrote:
i shall go where i want dimples,i see plenty of quotes from waccoe around the place regards leeds so people from here look on there,its a whole new world out on the internet you know,and if you took any notice i only comment on leeds threads and give you the respect of talking about your football club between yourselves,that ok with you,got myself plenty of posts on a leeds forum as a couple on here know  :)[/quote

But why do you care what Rovers fans think about Leeds? I couldn't give a toss what Leeds fans think of us.

Why do you support Leeds by the way when you are from Donny?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on September 22, 2010, 10:48:51 am by BillyStubbsTears »
donnywhitegaz wrote:

Aye, the big world of Internet shared information is out there.

'cept on WACCOE of course where the precious, self-righteous cocks make you sign up and sign in just to read the forum.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on September 22, 2010, 10:54:50 am by hoolahoop »
Dimples-D wrote:
donnywhitegaz wrote:
i shall go where i want dimples,i see plenty of quotes from waccoe around the place regards leeds so people from here look on there,its a whole new world out on the internet you know,and if you took any notice i only comment on leeds threads and give you the respect of talking about your football club between yourselves,that ok with you,got myself plenty of posts on a leeds forum as a couple on here know  :)[/quote

But why do you care what Rovers fans think about Leeds? I couldn't give a toss what Leeds fans think of us.

Because he hasn't grown up yet perhaps, maybe he's a 'glory hunter' in which case he supports the wrong team.
Secretly he loves our club but maybe he doesn't want to admit it. I (like you) have little time for folks called Donnywhite this and BarnsleyOwl that etc. Why would you want to emphasise that you don't support your home town team.......what's the mentality behind it ?

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on September 22, 2010, 10:57:51 am by Dagenham Rover »
hoolahoop wrote:
Dimples-D wrote:
donnywhitegaz wrote:

Because he hasn't grown up yet perhaps, maybe he's a 'glory hunter' in which case he supports the wrong team.
Secretly he loves our club but maybe he doesn't want to admit it. I (like you) have little time for folks called Donnywhite this and BarnsleyOwl that etc. Why would you want to emphasise that you don't support your home town team.......what's the mentality behind it ?

Oi watch it  :laugh:

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on September 22, 2010, 10:59:52 am by hoolahoop »
True but you just lived there temporarily Daggers , different thing altogether. Unless Dagenham can now be considered local.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on September 22, 2010, 11:02:06 am by Dagenham Rover »
Yeh suppose 20 odd years was sort of temporary but Donny finally called the old boy home  :)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on September 22, 2010, 11:11:18 am by hoolahoop »
Dagenham.Rover wrote:
Yeh suppose 20 odd years was sort of temporary but Donny finally called the old boy home  :)

I was away for 12 years but don't call myself StockportRover.........you would all laugh knowing I put up with that place for so long.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on September 22, 2010, 11:16:44 am by Dagenham Rover »
Started posting about 1998/9 on the old boards just kept the username when we moved back up here about 2004 too much hassle to change it  :)  and yes I woud pmsl at the thought of anyone putting up with Stockport for 12 years its just a road running out of Manchester by what I remember  :laugh:

Mike_F

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on September 22, 2010, 11:31:39 am by Mike_F »
hoolahoop wrote:
Dagenham.Rover wrote:

I was away for 12 years but don't call myself StockportRover.........you would all laugh knowing I put up with that place for so long.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Not half as much as we'll laugh about you moving back to Thorne!   :unsure:  :P

donnywhitegaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on September 22, 2010, 12:08:59 pm by donnywhitegaz »
moved to doncaster 12 years ago now, and have full respect for your club and where it is now to where it was when i arrived here,i might live here but you will never take the leeds out of me  :)  and just a fan of football in general and like to take the opinions of other boards of the teams we face ,oh and im no waccoer,cant stand the place,heres my real home  :thumbsup:

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=323&fid=14&sty=2&act=1&mid=2120076137

Keith Myath

« Reply #16 on September 22, 2010, 12:46:47 pm by Keith Myath »
Gaz is a good one, his unfortunate use of Donnywhite will instantly distance himself from most on here.

Ive had great banter with him on Roversmad, and if theres such a thing as a good Leeds supporter then he is it.

I'd welcome more away fans on here, as it makes for more interesting discussions.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012