Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 02:41:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Our performance last night  (Read 1229 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Our performance last night
« on February 16, 2011, 12:58:24 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I thought we started off quite well last night, but the commitment soon seemed to dwindle. We then lost patience once the first goal went in, and soon began to lose heart. Then when the second goal went in our performance went from bad to worse as bickering started and continued throughout the game.  Our lack of fight for the cause became obvious as many of us left the game before the end in disgust.  To summarise it was a poor performance from us fans (me included).
It was a similar story on the pitch. The players started off quite well............

Never mind Billy Sharp, I wonder how many of our fans will be with us next season!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re:Our performance last night
« Reply #1 on February 16, 2011, 01:04:55 pm by Filo »
Bentley Bullet wrote:
I thought we started off quite well last night, but the commitment soon seemed to dwindle. We then lost patience once the first goal went in, and soon began to lose heart. Then when the second goal went in our performance went from bad to worse as bickering started and continued throughout the game.  Our lack of fight for the cause became obvious as many of us left the game before the end in disgust.  To summarise it was a poor performance from us fans (me included).
It was a similar story on the pitch. The players started off quite well............

Never mind Billy Sharp, I wonder how many of our fans will be with us next season!

I bet you didn`t dream 0-6 did you?  :laugh:

ctay

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 16, 2011, 01:11:37 pm by ctay »
I think we had more chances last night than Saturday!

I am really worried about us. We lack a natural leader,we lack a battler. You can point to the fact though that we dont have either of these with a fully fit squad.

It proves what a lot of people have been saying that our back up players are just not good enough.

I still dont understand why we let Waide go out on loan. Maybe SOD does not rate him. Bizarre.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on February 16, 2011, 01:11:42 pm by hoolahoop »
Filo wrote:
Bentley Bullet wrote:

I bet you didn`t dream 0-6 did you?  :laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: Many of our fans will still be with us to boo (sorry cheer) the team on next season...........stop getting disheartened BB we've been through far worse than this and come through the other side relatively unscathed.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012