Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 11:03:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Government secures 600 jobs  (Read 2757 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: Government secures 600 jobs
« Reply #30 on July 31, 2021, 06:28:56 am by Filo »
Forge masters is a strategically important piece of industry, they make things that no other company can make. they have the technological ability and can build virtually anything made out of Steel. Skoda was a similar prestigious company which was converted by the Germans, that's why they bought it.

So why did they withdraw £80M funding from them 10 years ago?

Skoda is owned by VW

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Redandwhite

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on July 31, 2021, 07:48:34 am by Redandwhite »
Not wanting to start a politics debate but 6000 + jobs lost at Swindon Honda. I’m sure Bozo the clown and his c*ntcircus will celebrate this as a brexit success!

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/feb/19/honda-confirms-swindon-plant-will-close-in-2021

Is the closure due to Brexit?

Yes, the md of Honda directly blames brexit.

:lol:
Have you even read that article in that rag you posted a link to .
If so, that's a blatant lie, if not I suggest you read it .

Although it is the guardian, so I'd take what it says with a huge shovel of salt .

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on July 31, 2021, 08:36:36 am by SydneyRover »
Not wanting to start a politics debate but 6000 + jobs lost at Swindon Honda. I’m sure Bozo the clown and his c*ntcircus will celebrate this as a brexit success!

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/feb/19/honda-confirms-swindon-plant-will-close-in-2021

Is the closure due to Brexit?

Yes, the md of Honda directly blames brexit.

:lol:
Have you even read that article in that rag you posted a link to .
If so, that's a blatant lie, if not I suggest you read it .

Although it is the guardian, so I'd take what it says with a huge shovel of salt .

I think I'd take advice from the guardian over a car salesman any day of the week R&W

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on July 31, 2021, 11:39:59 am by Sprotyrover »
Forge masters is a strategically important piece of industry, they make things that no other company can make. they have the technological ability and can build virtually anything made out of Steel. Skoda was a similar prestigious company which was converted by the Germans, that's why they bought it.

Skoda is owned by VW
EU wouldn't allow it.
VW is a German company.
In 1938 we gave the Nazi's enough Czech state of the art Military equipment to Kit out 24 Infantry divisions and 2 Panzer Divisions.plus a Seige Artilley park that was the best in the world. 10inch 12inch 13.5 inch heavy guns and mortars.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on July 31, 2021, 11:57:37 am by SydneyRover »

You can treatment for shellshock sprot

Skoda is owned by VW
EU wouldn't allow it.
VW is a German company.
In 1938 we gave the Nazi's enough Czech state of the art Military equipment to Kit out 24 Infantry divisions and 2 Panzer Divisions.plus a Seige Artilley park that was the best in the world. 10inch 12inch 13.5 inch heavy guns and mortars.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012