Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 09:01:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Medals  (Read 939 times)

streatham dave

• VSC Member
Medals
« on April 30, 2013, 06:00:35 pm by streatham dave »
I was just wondering how many League 1 medals were handed out. I assume Shelton Martis and Robbie Blake will both be sent one. What about Emile Sinclair or some of the youngsters in the squad. I'm glad that Neil Sullivan got one even though he only played 4 games for us this season. Just wondered how it was decided anyone know?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

pubteam

Re: Medals
« Reply #1 on April 30, 2013, 06:13:55 pm by pubteam »
I was always under the impression that clubs were sent one medal for each player who played enough games to qualify, and then had to buy any extras they wanted on top of that. I could be wrong though.

DonnyRTID

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 30, 2013, 06:18:09 pm by DonnyRTID »
Think they have to make 8 appearances to qualify.

streatham dave

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 30, 2013, 06:24:18 pm by streatham dave »
I saw a photo of Sullivan wearing one and he has played four which by comparison is the same as Lee Fowler and Emile Sinclair. I'm glad for Sully but also thought cutoff would be higher. I couldn't find out on football league website. In the Premiership it is 10. Did Flynn and the coaching staff get medals as well?

AbsolutDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 30, 2013, 06:49:48 pm by AbsolutDRFC »
David Williams got one, as well as Alex Dalton and the Fitness chap.

Dean, Brian and Mal all deserved a medal too & with any luck Wrexham will get promotion too as it was their foundations that set WFC back on the right road too.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012