Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 09:11:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: How many.....  (Read 1004 times)

Capmeister

• Forum Member
How many.....
« on April 30, 2013, 06:48:04 pm by Capmeister »
.............times have you watched a clip of the end of the game? Just a paultry 105 times for me and every time I think Trotta's gonna bury it!!!! Still can't believe it. It's just something about this team. They never ever give in.............ever! The goal just sums that up. There's no other game that can embrace grief and ecstacy like I was fortunate to witness at Griffin Park and I've been fortunate to witness the full gamut of emotions during my time following Rovers. Marvellous!!!!!!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Rovers-on-Thames

• Forum Member
Re: How many.....
« Reply #1 on April 30, 2013, 06:56:09 pm by Rovers-on-Thames »
I've watched it an unhealthy amount of times let me tell you. There are videos on youtube with over 200K views, other with 70K 40K and many more. We're getting congratulation from across the globe. Most are putting it up there alongside Jimmy Glass and Aguero as one of the top 3 moments in English domestic football history.

BigKeif

• Forum Member
Re: How many.....
« Reply #2 on April 30, 2013, 08:17:27 pm by BigKeif »
I keep shouting at them to get on with it when their arguing over who takes the penalty and am too bricking it thinking their going to score every time hahaha brilliant just brilliant!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012