Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 08:52:53 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: JJ Price  (Read 536 times)

Mike_F

• VSC Member
JJ Price
« on April 20, 2024, 11:45:21 pm by Mike_F »
I saw on social media that Jason Price said he was really moved by the applause and singing of "Afro goal machine" today. He also stated that the fans drove the players on to that victory. It must really make a difference to the players when the support is loud and consistent.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Paul Simpson

• Forum Member
Re: JJ Price
« Reply #1 on April 20, 2024, 11:47:08 pm by Paul Simpson »
Brilliant fans. Got us over the line today imo!

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 21, 2024, 12:12:28 am by idler »
I saw on social media that Jason Price said he was really moved by the applause and singing of "Afro goal machine" today. He also stated that the fans drove the players on to that victory. It must really make a difference to the players when the support is loud and consistent.
JJ Price did a bit of plumbing for me in Bradford. We talked about his time at Rovers while he was working. He said that when he had a dry scoring spell for us. He said that he dreaded that song when he couldn’t buy a goal. A lovely bloke though. I bet that he would have loved to have played in that game.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 21, 2024, 12:33:35 am by Colin C No.3 »
Brilliant fans. Got us over the line today imo!

Easy tiger.

We as fans play our part but it’s the players who drive us (the fans) forward.

We were noisy & played our part first half, but it took Joe’s penalty & Hak’s equaliser to really raise the volume & ‘help’ the boys home.

Credit to players, management & fans today (pillox on the pitch apart who I certainly don’t class as fans of any description).

TinyPortal © 2005-2012