Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:23:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: DNA cards  (Read 1431 times)

John Sitton legend

• Forum Member
DNA cards
« on January 14, 2018, 09:10:26 pm by John Sitton legend »
Absolute bloody rip off. Tried booking several things online with my so called discount, only to find price is exactly same without card. Bloody rubbish Ferguson!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
Re: DNA cards
« Reply #1 on January 14, 2018, 09:13:40 pm by RedJ »
Then you've probably not done it right...

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on January 14, 2018, 09:27:58 pm by IDM »
Absolute bloody rip off. Tried booking several things online with my so called discount, only to find price is exactly same without card. Bloody rubbish Ferguson!

If you are having problems with this card then call the club or someone who can help.  Hardly Ferguson's fault is it?  And yes, I know that was probably tongue in cheek unless you are a WUM..

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on January 14, 2018, 11:08:13 pm by Dagenham Rover »

If you are having problems with this card then call the club or someone who can help.  Hardly Ferguson's fault is it?  And yes, I know that was probably tongue in cheek [b]unless you are a WUM[/b]..

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on January 15, 2018, 03:58:42 pm by bobjimwilly »
If you are genuinely having trouble then reach out to either Shaun Lockwood (shaun.lockwood@clubdoncaster.co.uk) or Lauren Wright (lauren.wright@clubdoncaster.co.uk) at the club. When I was speaking to Shaun before Christmas he said that over 3,000 offers had been redeemed via the DNA Card online, so the offers must be working?

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on January 15, 2018, 04:34:31 pm by silent majority »
Used it several times for rail travel and saved 25% every time. For something that comes free with a season ticket it has to be great value!

raithy

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on January 15, 2018, 04:37:45 pm by raithy »
 Same here ....I have used it a few times and saved a decent amount each time

TinyPortal © 2005-2012