Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 12:16:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: this site is so....so....so.....great!!  (Read 1164 times)

sha66y

• Forum Member
this site is so....so....so.....great!!
« on May 03, 2010, 04:47:36 pm by sha66y »
i am aware that the moderators do a stirling job in keeping this site up to date and the vast populace well informed,

i wanted to check out how the mardy arce owls were taking their relegation, so i looked on the \"links\" page, and lo and behold there it was, exactly were i expected it to be, and so i read lots of funny comments!

thankyou Moderators .... my faith as been restored, i bet nobody realises the amount of work that goes into updating sites and links, i for one rearly do appreciate it.... thanks to you all  :kiss:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BLIR

• Forum Member
Re:this site is so....so....so.....great!!
« Reply #1 on May 03, 2010, 05:08:18 pm by BLIR »
Couldn't agree less Sha66y.

I looked at the Links section and there, plain as day, under the Championship clubs was Sheffield Wednesday more than 20 hours after they have been relegated.

FFS Mods, pull yer bloody fingers out  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Filo

• VSC Member
Re:this site is so....so....so.....great!!
« Reply #2 on May 03, 2010, 05:24:47 pm by Filo »
sha66y wrote:
i am aware that the moderators do a stirling job in keeping this site up to date and the vast populace well informed,

i wanted to check out how the mardy arce owls were taking their relegation, so i looked on the \"links\" page, and lo and behold there it was, exactly were i expected it to be, and so i read lots of funny comments!

thankyou Moderators .... my faith as been restored, i bet nobody realises the amount of work that goes into updating sites and links, i for one rearly do appreciate it.... thanks to you all  :kiss:
:P :laugh:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012