Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 10:59:02 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Just when you thought...  (Read 3542 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Just when you thought...
« on May 02, 2010, 12:33:50 am by BillyStubbsTears »
...that reprehensible Football League Show could not get any more contemptible, they send that fat ugly guring t**t to Bradford on the 25th anniversary of the disaster, where he proceeds to witter on about Harry f**king Potter scarves before lowering his voice and saying, \"oh yeah, an a few folk like got burned here once. It was bad...\"

Utter, utter, utter f**king drivel that programme is. If there was any justice in the world, the venegeful ghost of Lord Reith would ascend from the nether world and bum-rape anyone who has ever had anything to do with the programme, their kids, spouses, parents, teachers, milkmen and pets. And even THAT wouldn't be punishment enough.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

The_Rooky

• Forum Member
Re:Just when you thought...
« Reply #1 on May 02, 2010, 01:36:36 am by The_Rooky »
BillyStubbsTears wrote:
...If there was any justice in the world, the venegeful ghost of Lord Reith would ascend from the nether world and bum-rape anyone who has ever had anything to do with the Football League Show, their kids, spouses, parents, teachers, milkmen and pets. And even THAT wouldn't be punishment enough.

...so Billy, would that include any viewers too?!!  ;)  :laugh:

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 02, 2010, 09:19:43 am by RobTheRover »
Bearded Clem (I'm sure theres a gag in there somewhere) has to be the worst outside correspondent ever.  Every piece he does is so formulaic you just know what is coming next.  Cant wait for him to do one on Rovers - Albert, Richardson, inept SAS bloke, Relegation, Paul Daniels, JR, Melinda Messenger, Conference Playoffs, Penney, dose of salts, SOD, JPT, Leeds at Wembley.  All delivered in a grinning, sub-Clarkson style.

Meh!

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on May 02, 2010, 10:16:37 am by The Red Baron »
I've just thought of a way they could make the programme even worse- install Dean Windass as the resident pundit!

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on May 02, 2010, 05:18:01 pm by RobTheRover »
Dyslecksic Dean?

I suppose they could let him read the emails out.  ;-)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on May 02, 2010, 07:04:27 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
RobTheRover wrote:
Dyslecksic Dean?

I suppose they could let him read the emails out.  ;-)

Why not? He's got bigger tits than Lizzie and so far as I can see that us her one and only qualification for the job.

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 02, 2010, 08:19:38 pm by Barmby Rover »
RobTheRover wrote:
Bearded Clem (I'm sure theres a gag in there somewhere) has to be the worst outside correspondent ever.  Every piece he does is so formulaic you just know what is coming next.  Cant wait for him to do one on Rovers - Albert, Richardson, inept SAS bloke, Relegation, Paul Daniels, JR, Melinda Messenger, Conference Playoffs, Penney, dose of salts, SOD, JPT, Leeds at Wembley.  All delivered in a grinning, sub-Clarkson style.

Meh!

I want to see a spontaneous demo formed when he comes to Rovers culminating in being carried down to the lake and being thrown in........hang on that can't be spontaneous now can it.... :blink:  :unsure:  :unsure:

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on May 02, 2010, 08:25:01 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
Barmby Rover wrote:
RobTheRover wrote:

Meh!

I want to see a spontaneous demo formed when he comes to Rovers culminating in being carried down to the lake and being thrown in........hang on that can't be spontaneous now can it.... :blink:  :unsure:  :unsure:

He did come to Rovers didnt he? - When West Brom were in town? Im sure I saw him 'Buddying up' to those pair of tossers Frank Skinner and Adrian Chiles.

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on May 02, 2010, 08:26:39 pm by Barmby Rover »
Ah, but there he didn't come to visit Rovers, he came to be with WBA fans.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on May 02, 2010, 08:28:02 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
That would be great. If (when) we get in to play-offs next year and he comes to be all buddy buddy with us, we just turn our backs on him !!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on May 02, 2010, 08:30:13 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
RobTheRover wrote:

Meh!

\"The fastest steam train in the world, The Mallard was built in Donny, but by the 1990s the Rovers were heading full steam out of the league.\" Etc, etc and so forth. There are primordial Uni-cellular ameoba that have been extinct for 2 billion years and whose only trace on earth is microscopic fossilized marks in rocks 5 miles beneath the South China Sea that could write a wittier script. And deliver it with more personality.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on May 02, 2010, 11:43:41 pm by BobG »
I'll sum it up in less that one line:

\"That programme is a joke. It is not fit to air. And it's not fit to watch\".

I don't watch it.

BobG

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on May 03, 2010, 12:31:43 am by RobTheRover »
Thinwhiteduke wrote:
Barmby Rover wrote:
RobTheRover wrote:

Meh!

He did come to Rovers didnt he? - When West Brom were in town? Im sure I saw him 'Buddying up' to those pair of tossers Frank Skinner and Adrian Chiles.

He actually came and did a piece on us not long after the stadium opened.  Came and stood with me and Philsky.  Think it might have been the Scunthorpe home game about 4 or 5 games into the new stadiums' life.

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on May 03, 2010, 08:04:21 am by Barmby Rover »
Not enough brains Rigo, and to express yourself in a Hull accent is asking a lot of anybody! :0 ;)

BLIR

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on May 03, 2010, 06:58:12 pm by BLIR »
Rigoglioso wrote:
The Red Baron wrote:
I've just thought of a way they could make the programme even worse- install Dean Windass as the resident pundit!

LOL. So I'm not the only one who thinks Dean Windass is absolutely, completely and utterly useless as a pundit on Sky Sports then?

I saw his \"attempt\" at reporting on the Shrewsbury vs Morecambe game yesterday, and to be quite frank he should go and find his boots again and see if someone will sign him. He will never, ever, be cut out to be a sports reporter.

Find his boots? The fat fecker could have them on and not know, hasn't seen his feet for years  :laugh:  :laugh:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012