Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 09:46:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Apologise now you slaggers  (Read 2578 times)

IC1967

• Forum Member
Apologise now you slaggers
« on October 04, 2014, 04:58:35 pm by IC1967 »
Great result today. All you slaggers have now got lots of egg on your faces. Get your apologies in now and we'll say no more about it. In future though think with your head rather than your heart. Win our game in hand and we're only one point off the play-offs.

The stats don't lie.

We had more posses ion more attempts on goal and more on target. What more do you slaggers want from an away game?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
Re: Apologise now you slaggers
« Reply #1 on October 04, 2014, 04:59:16 pm by ravenrover »
It was Scunthorpe you know!!?

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 04, 2014, 05:01:28 pm by vaya »
Again, it's just the same stuff from madmick50/mdjgreg/IC1967 dragged out trying to get attention as he's attained laughing stock status elsewhere on the forum.

There's bound to be threads about the match eleswhere - everyone feel free to contribute to those.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 04, 2014, 05:03:13 pm by GazLaz »
I'm a PD backer but we played a very poor team today. That's why we won. We played a decent side last week, that's why we lost.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 04, 2014, 05:04:09 pm by dknward2 »
Its one game. if we can keep doing well and not put in piss poor performances then fine we will do well

Surrey Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on October 04, 2014, 05:06:01 pm by Surrey Rover »
I'm a PD backer but we played a very poor team today. That's why we won. We played a decent side last week, that's why we lost.
You honestly thought Walsall were decent??

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 04, 2014, 05:06:16 pm by IC1967 »
Momentum is what we need. This result will breed confidence (provided all you slaggers get off the manager's back). Win the next game and we'll be on the up.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 04, 2014, 05:27:35 pm by steve@dcfd »
IC1967 why take DeVal and Wellens out of a winning side, then put them back in when we lose. Inconsistency in picking the right team leads to inconsistent results. Today we won and low and behold DeVal and Wellens played allowing Furman to play forward just like Chesterfield. It's not rocket science when you only have a small squad.

nortikorner

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on October 04, 2014, 05:31:28 pm by nortikorner »
kept keegan away from the starting squad it works

donnybel

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on October 04, 2014, 05:39:41 pm by donnybel »
Agree totally with you Steve, and at the end of the day that all boils down to the manager. One of the main problems is that PD is always messing around with the midfield. Furman is clearly better when he plays further forward. Even i know that and I'm a woman!!!

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on October 04, 2014, 05:53:45 pm by bobjimwilly »
if he writes "slaggers" one more time I'm going to cyber slap madmick... and no-one hold me back!

;)

curiousgeorge

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 04, 2014, 05:54:11 pm by curiousgeorge »
sorry even though we won today i would still get rid

DRFCSouth

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on October 04, 2014, 05:56:41 pm by DRFCSouth »
Don't make his piss boil, that seems to happen a lot! 9out of 14 points at least against the bottom 5 or 6 teams. Wait till we meet a tactically aware team, we will be out of the game by half time.

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on October 04, 2014, 05:59:13 pm by DRNaith »
if he writes "slaggers" one more time I'm going to cyber slap madmick... and no-one hold me back!

;)

So the people who run and moderate the forum know he's a banned user but allow him on?

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on October 04, 2014, 06:08:43 pm by jonnydog »

;)

So the people who run and moderate the forum know he's a banned user but allow him on?

Innit!

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on October 04, 2014, 06:11:08 pm by mushRTID »
Great result today. All you slaggers have now got lots of egg on your faces. Get your apologies in now and we'll say no more about it. In future though think with your head rather than your heart. Win our game in hand and we're only one point off the play-offs.

The stats don't lie.

We had more posses ion more attempts on goal and more on target. What more do you slaggers want from an away game?

Zzzzzzzzz

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on October 04, 2014, 06:56:01 pm by IDM »
Wait till we meet a tactically aware team, we will be out of the game by half time.

Like Chesterfield, you mean?

DRFCSouth

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on October 04, 2014, 06:57:15 pm by DRFCSouth »
Wait till we meet a tactically aware team, we will be out of the game by half time.

Like one example from many failures you mean?

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on October 04, 2014, 07:08:37 pm by GazLaz »
Win our game in hand and we are a point outside the playoffs.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on October 04, 2014, 07:09:36 pm by IDM »

Like one example from many failures you mean?
Or Preston, Watford, Fulham...

We are inconsistent.  We can be great against good opposition and poor against weaker teams - and vice versa.

godlike1

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on October 04, 2014, 07:19:52 pm by godlike1 »
PD has a long way to go for me to change my mind about him. I'm not expecting miracles and getting into the playoffs would definitely be a success this season (not winning them)

That said he seems to think that winning one game every now and again is good enough, well it's not no matter what club your at, and no matter what players you have available to play

esdailles left foot

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on October 04, 2014, 07:25:12 pm by esdailles left foot »
Scunny were so poor it was unbelievable. And I thought we had problems Jeez!!!!

DRFCSouth

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on October 04, 2014, 07:26:12 pm by DRFCSouth »
So, two cup games and a draw. Hardly notable results. I've willed him to do well since managing us. It hasn't happened. It was an underwhelming appointment. SOD was poles apart in how he got his team playing.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on October 04, 2014, 07:29:41 pm by IDM »
I was talking about the performances, not the type of fixture, against supposedly good opposition.  Either way, the problem is inconsistency despite team selections..

DRFCSouth

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on October 04, 2014, 07:39:30 pm by DRFCSouth »
I was talking about the performances, not the type of fixture, against supposedly good opposition.  Either way, the problem is inconsistency despite team selections..
Your not wrong that's for sure. It's real Jekyll &Hyde stuff. Decent result one week. Hammering the next. We've been shut out of games early doors too often.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on October 04, 2014, 07:42:13 pm by IDM »
Good to come back today after going behind, even against a reportedly poor team.

lee.j09

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on October 04, 2014, 07:50:07 pm by lee.j09 »

The stats don't lie.

you should be focusing on leeds, a chairman should never be touch side just after half time.

its rather amusing me at your club at the minute, better than our lass putting me through coronation street!!!

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on October 04, 2014, 08:57:33 pm by glosterred »
I've said it before and I will say it again - one win does not make a season

COYR

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on October 04, 2014, 09:13:37 pm by Viking Don »
I've got a feeling October is going to be a good month for Rovers. No matter how poor SKitsons looked today to those that were there, just remember last time we were in this league after coming down from the championship, most teams look poor because there's a lot of poor teams in this league. We just have to make sure we don't become one of them. Great result away from home today at one of our local rivals.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on October 05, 2014, 12:55:40 am by IC1967 »
Am I ever going to get an apology? Just get on with it. You know you should.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012