Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:01:05 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: HATS OFF TO MARE  (Read 2583 times)

Upton Rover

• Forum Member
HATS OFF TO MARE
« on October 30, 2014, 12:52:50 pm by Upton Rover »
WELL DONE TO ALL AT WSM FOR GIVING A DISCOUNT FOR THE FA CUP FIXTURE TO ALL DRFC ST HOLDERS, Only small but a good gesture all the same. Maybe our club good do the same with Cup ties. Spoke to soon JPT Tickets on sale no discount.
ALSO, I have a friend who lives in WSM and he as just purchased a E-ticket for the game, puts our ticket office to shame.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: HATS OFF TO MARE
« Reply #1 on October 30, 2014, 12:56:38 pm by Filo »
WELL DONE TO ALL AT WSM FOR GIVING A DISCOUNT FOR THE FA CUP FIXTURE TO ALL DRFC ST HOLDERS, Only small but a good gesture all the same. Maybe our club good do the same with Cup ties. Spoke to soon JPT Tickets on sale no discount.
ALSO, I have a friend who lives in WSM and he as just purchased a E-ticket for the game, puts our ticket office to shame.

Personally, as a Season ticket holder, I think it is wrong to offer discounts and discriminate on the price of an away ticket. A season ticket holder gets priority privilage on purchasing away tickets as it is, why should they get a price discount as well?

RedRover45

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 30, 2014, 01:01:06 pm by RedRover45 »
On the contrary, they haven't given a discount. The normal admission price is £12 so all they've done is allowed ST holders to get in at normal price and charged an extra £3 for non ST holders and I agree with Filo. Why should it be cheaper for ST holders. They have their advantage already in being first in the queue which I haven't got a problem with but why cheaper as well ?
On that point, have I missed the dates when they go on sale ?

Rios

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on October 30, 2014, 01:13:23 pm by Rios »
I don't know any different, but are they offering the same deal to their fans and have to provide the same deal to away fans?

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 30, 2014, 01:16:03 pm by IDM »
I dunno what the rules are but I agree with the others, ST holders already get a preferential treatment in being the first to have access to tickets - the prices should not be more expensive for non-ST holders.  Ans I say that as a ST holder myself.

deebee

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 30, 2014, 03:13:13 pm by deebee »
There is an offer on the JPT tickets where under 16's get in free when accompanied by an adult.
I think that is ok.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 30, 2014, 03:33:55 pm by Ldr »
Given that they are charging £15 a head for this game I would suggest the £3 discount to STH is at the expense of DRFC rather than a gesture by WSM

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 30, 2014, 03:40:22 pm by RoversAlias »
In this particular example, ST holders aren't even getting the advantage of getting the tickets before everyone else due to the time frame, so does it greatly matter?

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on October 30, 2014, 03:56:27 pm by Dagenham Rover »
In this particular example, ST holders aren't even getting the advantage of getting the tickets before everyone else due to the time frame, so does it greatly matter?

Well as its not even on Dros yet when the tickets will be available from..........

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on October 30, 2014, 03:57:39 pm by Ldr »

Well as its not even on Dros yet when the tickets will be available from..........
why let facts get in the way......

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on October 30, 2014, 04:56:17 pm by GazLaz »
People shouldnt begrudge paying an extra few quid to a team that will no doubt need every penny they can get.

Sheepskin Stu

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on October 30, 2014, 05:10:53 pm by Sheepskin Stu »
People shouldnt begrudge paying an extra few quid to a team that will no doubt need every penny they can get.

Charity begins at home Gaz.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012