Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 04:28:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: No Brexit Extension  (Read 92963 times)

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: No Brexit Extension
« Reply #960 on September 14, 2020, 06:59:09 am by drfchound »
  Stop moralising Kato about ripping up agreements, the Germans have been ace at it in the past ask Russia and Chamberlain, them two agreements went wrong big time.

I'm not moralising selby, simply stating the facts - neither more, nor less.

Here are a few more facts for you, what would ‘trading on WTO terms’ mean for the UK?

https://ukandeu.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/What-would-trading-on-WTO-terms-mean-Long-Guide.pdf

I'm guessing you won't read it though, and I suspect people like Herbert and Hound won't read it either.  Why are people like you so afraid of the truth?

Why are you referring to me NNK?

I’m not so sure why he has said that I am afraid of the truth either.

Quite simple Hound; you have said on a number of occasions that you choose not to read some articles that are posted on here.

Oh, by the way, did you read the article I linked to?

Just seen your above post NNK.
I don’t know why you think that my not reading all of the posts on here makes me afraid of the truth (whatever that is).

I haven't suggested you don't read all of the posts on here hound, try reading what I wrote again; and then tell me if you read the article I linked to.

You said that I choose not to read some articles.
I said I don’t read all of the posts.
I have read it again.
The difference is....... err....

By the way, no I didn’t read the link you posted.
I opened it and saw that it was 34 pages long so decided not to bother reading it.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #961 on September 14, 2020, 08:19:28 am by Not Now Kato »
  Stop moralising Kato about ripping up agreements, the Germans have been ace at it in the past ask Russia and Chamberlain, them two agreements went wrong big time.

Here are a few more facts for you, what would ‘trading on WTO terms’ mean for the UK?

https://ukandeu.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/What-would-trading-on-WTO-terms-mean-Long-Guide.pdf

I'm guessing you won't read it though, and I suspect people like Herbert and Hound won't read it either.  Why are people like you so afraid of the truth?

Quite simple Hound; you have said on a number of occasions that you choose not to read some articles that are posted on here.

I don’t know why you think that my not reading all of the posts on here makes me afraid of the truth (whatever that is).

I haven't suggested you don't read all of the posts on here hound, try reading what I wrote again; and then tell me if you read the article I linked to.

I have read it again.

I opened it and saw that it was 34 pages long so decided not to bother reading it.

If you don't know the difference between a post in a thread and a linked article in a post then the Internet is not for you.

And why am I not surprised you didn't read a very informative and interesting article.... Well here's another one for you to ignore and be uninformed about the deal we've agreed with Japan which isn't at all what Brexit promised!  After all, it is in that ultra Left Wing rag the Financial Times so why bother reading it, it must be biased.

https://www.ft.com/content/edb7d155-56b4-4065-9f83-31b2247fa178

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #962 on September 14, 2020, 05:10:10 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Boris now saying the EU are being underhanded with NI and trying to dictate our boundaries. This was always part of the deal Boris negotiated, yet he didn't understand it and was spouting off to everyone how we'd have free movement in the UK. He then got his MPs to rush through the WA without scrutiny and here we are. This guy is 100% the worst PM ever.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #963 on September 14, 2020, 05:31:05 pm by MachoMadness »
Ed Miliband of all people has been tearing strips off Johnson in Parliament this afternoon. He's absolutely ruined him!

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #964 on September 14, 2020, 05:37:48 pm by DonnyOsmond »

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #965 on September 14, 2020, 07:05:35 pm by tommy toes »
Great from Milliband. Showed yet again what a tool this PM is.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #966 on September 14, 2020, 08:10:39 pm by wilts rover »

Johnson would have had a week at least to prepare his speech. Milliband wouldn't have known until 10.00am this morning at the earliest he was even doing one.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #967 on September 14, 2020, 08:18:52 pm by drfchound »

I have read it again.

If you don't know the difference between a post in a thread and a linked article in a post then the Internet is not for you.

And why am I not surprised you didn't read a very informative and interesting article.... Well here's another one for you to ignore and be uninformed about the deal we've agreed with Japan which isn't at all what Brexit promised!  After all, it is in that ultra Left Wing rag the Financial Times so why bother reading it, it must be biased.

I don’t know why you get so worked up about the Japan thing NNK.
After all there is nothing you can do about it is there.
On the 34 page link you posted the other day, I have better things to do than waste twenty minutes reading something that you posted, probably biased and again, something that I can do sod all about changing, even if in I wanted to.
Oh, and as for telling me that the internet isn’t for me, you are starting to sound like BST.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 08:21:30 pm by drfchound »

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #968 on September 14, 2020, 08:21:21 pm by MachoMadness »
That image of Johnson, mid-dressing down from miliband, slouched in his seat with his arms folded and a befuddled sulky look on his face tells you everything you need to know about the man. If there were any justice that image would be shared further and wider than Miliband's bacon sarnie image was.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #969 on September 14, 2020, 08:24:05 pm by selby »
The internet is all they have got Hound, their wives take no notice of what they say  if they are still around that is, anyway they are always doing research and links when not washing up.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #970 on September 14, 2020, 08:26:56 pm by drfchound »
It just makes me chuckle when some of them come up with constant criticism and put downs against people who are much more qualified, without offering feasible alternatives as well.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #971 on September 14, 2020, 08:45:10 pm by wilts rover »
The internet is all they have got Hound, their wives take no notice of what they say  if they are still around that is, anyway they are always doing research and links when not washing up.

The more people using the internet the better I say. You are paying my wages...

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #972 on September 14, 2020, 08:47:09 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

I have read it again.

On the 34 page link you posted the other day, I have better things to do than waste twenty minutes reading something that you posted, probably biased and again, something that I can do sod all about changing, even if in I wanted to.
Oh, and as for telling me that the internet isn’t for me, you are starting to sound like BST.

I've never said the internet isn't for anyone Hound.

I've suggested that some folk need to take a break from a discussion when they were losing their ability to think straight.

If you're going to misquote me like that, maybe you need to take a break?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #973 on September 14, 2020, 09:02:47 pm by wilts rover »
Reuters Exclusive: The EU is set to delay a decision on allowing City of London clearing houses to continue clearing euro transactions for EU-based clients due to concern over Britain's plan to breach its Brexit divorce settlement, a derivatives industry source said. @reutersHuwJ

https://twitter.com/GuyReuters/status/1305483278107979787

You are a money man Selby, tell us - is this a good or a bad thing?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #974 on September 14, 2020, 09:43:56 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Andrew Neil...

https://mobile.twitter.com/afneil/status/1305401873273413634

I thought he was a major figure in the political media?

I wonder when he last read The Telegraph, Mail, Express or Sun?

Or, for that reason, The Spectator, of which he is chairman?

What a bizarre thing to write.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #975 on September 14, 2020, 10:54:20 pm by drfchound »

I have read it again.

I've never said the internet isn't for anyone Hound.

I've suggested that some folk need to take a break from a discussion when they were losing their ability to think straight.

If you're going to misquote me like that, maybe you need to take a break?

........and that last sentence is exactly what I mean BST.
For the record, I wasn’t quoting you, I thought you might have noticed that.
The reference to you was more because you often tell people what they should be doing and then in your next post, hey presto, you did it again.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #976 on September 14, 2020, 11:05:07 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Hound.

If you didn't see the tongue in cheekness of that last sentence, there's not much hope!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #977 on September 14, 2020, 11:07:02 pm by SydneyRover »
''Boris Johnson’s controversial plan to override key elements of the Brexit deal he signed with Brussels has cleared its first Commons hurdle despite deep misgivings by some senior Tories''

What a bunch of lily livered feeble twonks they are. This is the same people that fight elections on the rule of law?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #978 on September 15, 2020, 07:36:16 am by Filo »
''Boris Johnson’s controversial plan to override key elements of the Brexit deal he signed with Brussels has cleared its first Commons hurdle despite deep misgivings by some senior Tories''

What a bunch of lily livered feeble twonks they are. This is the same people that fight elections on the rule of law?

MP for Don Valley Nick Fletcher was one of those voting for the UK to break International law, another spineless yes man that prefers self preservation rather than doing the right thing by the Country!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #979 on September 15, 2020, 09:36:49 am by BillyStubbsTears »
A friend of mine needs a bit of help.

He went on a bender after the Brexit vote and has only just woken up.

He's trying to.piece together the past 4 years.

2016: This will be the easiest negotiation in history. We hold all the cards. The EU will come in its knees offering a deal.
2020: We appear to have written and signed an agreement that allows an evil Foreign Power to starve Ulstermen to death and the only way we can deal with that is by breaking international law.

Any Brexiteer up to the challenge of filling in the gaps?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 09:38:50 am by BillyStubbsTears »

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #980 on September 15, 2020, 10:12:36 am by selby »
  Had a bad day yesterday Billy?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #981 on September 15, 2020, 10:23:04 am by SydneyRover »
That's the wrong answer yet again selby  :)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #982 on September 15, 2020, 11:01:56 am by ravenrover »

Johnson would have had a week at least to prepare his speech. Milliband wouldn't have known until 10.00am this morning at the earliest he was even doing one.
I would suggest the majority if not all of that speech would have been prepared for KS, Milli might have added bits but I would suggest he was just the mouthpiece, and what a wonderful, if pointless, job he made of it. Water off a ducks back to The Liar though I 'm afraid

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #983 on September 15, 2020, 12:26:36 pm by Not Now Kato »
  Had a bad day yesterday Billy?

Forgotten to take your medication again selby?

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #984 on September 15, 2020, 01:51:11 pm by selby »
Getting used to losing every vote  Kato?  you and the leader seem a bit muted this morning I must say I expected more of a rant from Billy and you disciples.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #985 on September 15, 2020, 02:26:05 pm by Filo »
Getting used to losing every vote  Kato?  you and the leader seem a bit muted this morning I must say I expected more of a rant from Billy and you disciples.

Are you advocating breaking the rule of law?

The vote wasn’t about brexit, brexit is happening, so there’s no reason to carry on gloating at something that everyone has accepted. The vote was about not sticking to international agreements, breaking international law on something they were elected on, the WA, the Government has no mandate to be unlawful, our standing in World Affairs has now taken a massive hit, no one will trust us anymore, just like no ine trusts Russia, China and North Korea

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #986 on September 15, 2020, 02:35:34 pm by Not Now Kato »

The vote last night was won by those who have no care for the rule of law and was lost by those who have a genuine care about what that really means to this country.  From your comment it would seem that you advocate breaking the law and reneging on a treaty we negotiated, sold to parliament, sold to the public, and signed?  Anyone who agrees that that is something worth winning is a total loser in my book.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #987 on September 15, 2020, 03:22:54 pm by MachoMadness »
Worth remembering the Brexiters' attitude towards the rule of law next time they go on a boomer rant about youngsters gathering in groups, or BLM protests, etc etc.

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #988 on September 15, 2020, 05:24:55 pm by Janso »

The vote wasn’t about brexit, brexit is happening, so there’s no reason to carry on gloating at something that everyone has accepted. The vote was about not sticking to international agreements, breaking international law on something they were elected on, the WA, the Government has no mandate to be unlawful, our standing in World Affairs has now taken a massive hit, no one will trust us anymore, just like no ine trusts Russia, China and North Korea

He's a very weird bloke who isn't actually arsed about anything other than "lefty tears" and winding people up, regardless of what the thing he's actually purporting to back means for anyone that isn't him personally.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #989 on September 15, 2020, 05:28:51 pm by DonnyOsmond »

He's a very weird bloke who isn't actually arsed about anything other than "lefty tears" and winding people up, regardless of what the thing he's actually purporting to back means for anyone that isn't him personally.

My favourite thing is right wingers calling people on the left of center snowflakes, yet were not the ones doing this - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8731225/Ofcom-complaints-following-Diversitys-BLM-performance-BGT-soar-21-673.html

TinyPortal © 2005-2012