Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:15:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Reminder, if Oldham sell out then no cash turnstiles  (Read 2277 times)

normal rules

• Forum Member
Reminder, if Oldham sell out then no cash turnstiles
« on January 21, 2019, 02:26:20 pm by normal rules »
Just a reminder for those that are planning on paying on the day. If Oldham sell out their 3800, which it looks very much like they will, then it will become an all ticket game. This will mean the inevitable long que at the ticket office pre match on Sat if you have not got tickets in advance.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 03:42:21 pm by normal rules »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
Re: Reminder, if Oldham sell out then no pay on the day.
« Reply #1 on January 21, 2019, 03:35:50 pm by RoversAlias »
So, there will be pay on the day then won't there still, it just won't be cash turnstiles?

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 21, 2019, 03:37:06 pm by normal rules »
Sorry, no cash turnstiles, pay at ticket office only when/if Oldham sell out.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 21, 2019, 03:38:25 pm by RoversAlias »
Is it possible to rename thread titles? Don't want people being put off by erroneously thinking they won't be able to decide to go on the day, then making other plans.

I'm a STH and haven't got my ticket yet, but two more will be bought at some stage this week. I think we're in for a good crowd.

normal rules

• Forum Member
Re: Reminder, if Oldham sell out then no cash turnstiles
« Reply #4 on January 21, 2019, 03:42:45 pm by normal rules »
I’ve amended the title, sorry for any confusion

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 21, 2019, 03:44:51 pm by redwine »
Just bought mine online, piece of cake, first time I've used it. 5 mins and sorted. Pick up on Saturday and can't wait.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on January 21, 2019, 04:16:34 pm by IDM »
I bought mine online last week, asked for them to come by post to avoid collection queues on a busy day, arrived next day..

They are quite good at that, in my experience..

deebee

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on January 21, 2019, 06:37:43 pm by deebee »
Collection on day queue is not very long as it is NOT in the ticket office but at the side of South Stand reception.

besty

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 21, 2019, 07:25:55 pm by besty »
Can someone please clarify.
If its no pay on the gate do we have to have a valid address to get a ticket?
My dad use to do all this so dont know if im registered,cant believe I need it for this game but apparently Oldham fans are running out of tickets and might try the home end?

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 21, 2019, 07:32:50 pm by rich1471 »
Booked mine online earlier today there was loads of empty seat in the home end o need for anyone to worry

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on January 21, 2019, 07:44:10 pm by RedJ »
Can someone please clarify.
If its no pay on the gate do we have to have a valid address to get a ticket?
My dad use to do all this so dont know if im registered,cant believe I need it for this game but apparently Oldham fans are running out of tickets and might try the home end?

Purchase history will likely give away the fact that you're a Rovers fan if it comes to that, you'd imagine...

besty

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on January 21, 2019, 07:49:55 pm by besty »
Fook the premier league the fa cup is still massive for us lower league clubs,cant believe oldham are bringing 4000  :blink:

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on January 21, 2019, 07:55:31 pm by drfchound »
Fook the premier league the fa cup is still massive for us lower league clubs,cant believe oldham are bringing 4000  :blink:

Don’t be surprised, they took 4000 to Fulham in the hope of a win a getting a big club in R4.............and got it.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on January 21, 2019, 08:37:58 pm by IDM »
Collection on day queue is not very long as it is NOT in the ticket office but at the side of South Stand reception.

I know that, but on a busy day the collection queue can be quite long, especially if they only open one window.!

Plus, I am usually bursting for a pee when I get there, and need to get inside quickly.!

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on January 21, 2019, 08:41:04 pm by mushRTID »

I know that, but on a busy day the collection queue can be quite long, especially if they only open one window.!

Plus, I am usually bursting for a pee when I get there, and need to get inside quickly.!

Opening one window drives me mad. What was the point in building 3!!!

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on January 22, 2019, 08:32:50 am by Donnywolf »
Been reading the Oldham Forum where they of course reporting on what they read on our Forum(s) - and they might not mean this one of course !

They are hypothesising that they will be able to pay on the day if they sell out their allocation

I could not be bothered to Register on their Site so in case they have another read of this it is pretty self explanatory. IF Oldham sell their allocation out the Tie will immediately become All Ticket

This means as far as I know a person HAS to be in Rovers database as having purchased Tickets before to be able to buy Tickets for this Match so Oldham fans will not be able to buy this way

Similarly Rovers Fans may be affected - so with Oldham nearing a sell out - get your Home Tickets asap as Pay on the day (cash Turnstiles) will be "withdrawn"

SM others - please correct this if I am not "dead on " - I can take it
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 08:38:47 am by Donnywolf »

Rovers Return

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on January 22, 2019, 08:37:21 am by Rovers Return »
Been reading the Oldham Forum where they of course reporting on what they read on our Forum(s) - which may not apply to this one

They are hypothesising that they will be able to pay on the day if they sell out their allocation

I could not be bothered to Register on their Site so in case they have another read of this it is pretty self explanatory. IF Oldham sell their allocation out the Tie will immediately become All Ticket

This means as far as I know a person HAS to be in Rovers database as having purchased Tickets before to be able to buy Tickets for this Match so Oldham fans will not be able to buy this way

Similarly Rovers Fans may be affected - so with Oldham nearing a sell out - get your Home Tickets asap as Pay on the day (cash Turnstiles) will be "withdrawn"

SM others - please correct this if I am not "dead on " - I can take it

Correct! If Oldham sell out it goes all ticket. Walk up Rovers fans will have to purchase a ticket before from the ticket office before entering.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012