Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 08:18:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Reo Griffiths  (Read 4515 times)

rich1471

• Forum Member
Re: Reo Griffiths
« Reply #30 on January 31, 2022, 08:00:50 pm by rich1471 »
If he was free, why doe's it say undisclosed on Teletext.?
I think it's because of the 30% sell on clause

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on January 31, 2022, 08:18:21 pm by dickos1 »
Well the pressure is on.

Of our strikers / attack minded players at the club, Dodoo has scored 3 i think. Hiwula 1. Agard yet to score despite starting to clock up apperances. Mipo no goal on debut. Barlow has 1. Seaman has 1. Martin none in 3. Not good enough.

These new boys need to start scoring.

Also Matt Smith and Galbraith haven't added many goals despite playing most games this season. That early effort from Smith against Plymouth was abject. Had all the power of a 4 year old. Smith hasn't scored this season which isn't acceptable and Galbraith has 1? 2 maybe? Not good enough.

Bit harsh on Martin,
He’s got 2 assists, and been very good

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on January 31, 2022, 08:26:19 pm by Sammy Chung was King »
We need everyone to be scoring goals and keeping clean sheets, not enough of either so far.

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on February 01, 2022, 12:21:24 am by andysly »
(To big my humble self up a bit lol )I can boast having to get Aberystwyth University to send international clearance forms through to France (Fc Montélimar ) in the early sixties .It only took a month by pigeon carrier .But as we know from the Sunderland O ‘Brien case you can not necessarily trust modern communication systems either to be timely .

That made me think back nearly 40 years.
I'd was in the Royal Navy and had been moved from a shore base (Collingwood) to a ship a few weeks prior. We'd made it through to the Navy cup semi final before my move, and I just thought I was unlucky and unable to finish the season.
However, I was officially drafted back to Collingwood, with all the associated form filling and red tape, for a long weekend Thursday to Monday, sent a return train warrant for Plymouth to Portsmouth, did I feel Billy Big Bollox or what  ;).
We won the semi final Saturday and the final on Sunday.  :scarf:

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on February 01, 2022, 10:27:20 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Well the pressure is on.

Of our strikers / attack minded players at the club, Dodoo has scored 3 i think. Hiwula 1. Agard yet to score despite starting to clock up apperances. Mipo no goal on debut. Barlow has 1. Seaman has 1. Martin none in 3. Not good enough.

These new boys need to start scoring.

Also Matt Smith and Galbraith haven't added many goals despite playing most games this season. That early effort from Smith against Plymouth was abject. Had all the power of a 4 year old. Smith hasn't scored this season which isn't acceptable and Galbraith has 1? 2 maybe? Not good enough.

Bit harsh on Martin,
He’s got 2 assists, and been very good

Don't recall saying anything about Martin, who has been clearly above this level since he started for us against Cambridge. I was simply pointing out his goals record which is none in 3 for an attacking player. Not sure how pointing out a matter of fact is harsh.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012