Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:26:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Reo  (Read 3282 times)

The Beast

• Forum Member
Re: Reo
« Reply #30 on February 02, 2022, 07:14:19 pm by The Beast »
Best part was when Reo came on, immediately went for a header and pole-axed Wood to the ground.
Strong lad.

Seen that. Wood had literally just come on as well.

Flattened him.
We need more of that, they were pushing us with two hands every time there was a coming together if the ref lets it go as he was last night, do it back!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on February 02, 2022, 09:29:35 pm by RoversAlias »
With Taylor injureed, our best front three in terms of playing style is probably going to be Dodoo-Griffiths-Odubeko.

Griffiths looks a proper centre forward, his physical presence and awareness should allow him to have some success in the middle, but the ball needs to be on the floor. Dodoo and Odubeko look like wide forwards, to get in the channels and hopefully pull defenders out of shape.

Gary McSheffrey will need to persevere with his ideas though now, because playing other teams for percentages is pointless. We are down, learn about how you want to play and teach those players to work as one unit in preparation for next season.

Hi Gary Mcsheffery. Only you think Dodoo gets in our team.

I mean, he plays nearly every game and is our top scorer. He's not brilliant, but with Taylor and Fej injured I don't see who else could class as a front 3 player who is better than him. Unless you count Martin but I'm unsure where his best position is as yet.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on February 05, 2022, 11:32:32 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Dodoo is pure and utter shite as a footballer. He runs like a gazelle but that is where the comparison must end. A gazelle is fast. Dodoo seems to take an age to get somewhere and trots rather than runs.  So that's that straight.

On to Reo. Hoping he gets a start today with Agard and we can use the movement, pace and physicality to our advantage up there.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012