Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 01:46:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Wembley/England Tickets Advice  (Read 1177 times)

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
Wembley/England Tickets Advice
« on February 11, 2024, 07:32:45 pm by Canadian Rover »
Hi folks we are over in May/June and will be in London June 7th England play Iceland at Wembley, how hard is it to get tickets for a game like this and is membership needed? Appreciate any advice.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

adamtherover

• Forum Member
Re: Wembley/England Tickets Advice
« Reply #1 on February 11, 2024, 08:02:08 pm by adamtherover »
Hi, register an account with the FA, no membership needed, then wait for tickets to go on general sale. Most games do, it's only high priority games that sell out to club Wembley? Members.. such as the upcoming brazil game..

as a quick edit, ive been to loads of england games (non finals), and only once, did the tickets not make general sale. And whilst there the stadium has never been 100% full. If you want to absolutely guarantee a ticket, you'll have to buy a FA membership, i think its called club wembley,  not sure how much they are tho.  As its iceland tho, cant see them queuing round the block?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 08:26:12 am by adamtherover »

karldew

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 11, 2024, 08:48:39 pm by karldew »
Sent you a private message.

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 12, 2024, 06:54:29 am by colincramb »
Hi, register an account with the FA, no membership needed, then wait for tickets to go on general sale. Most games do, it's only high priority games that sell out to club Wembley? Members.. such as the upcoming brazil game..

These games will 100% sell out. Most do. My advice would look be to register and buy the day they start general sale

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 12, 2024, 07:00:59 am by adamtherover »

These games will 100% sell out. Most do. My advice would look be to register and buy the day they start general sale
that's exactly what I said lol

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 12, 2024, 07:56:44 pm by Canadian Rover »
Thanks folks!! got an amazing response.

RTID

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 13, 2024, 07:21:16 pm by colincramb »

Apologies meant to reply to original op, not you

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 13, 2024, 07:35:08 pm by adamtherover »

Apologies meant to reply to original op, not you
no bother mate.

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on May 06, 2024, 10:39:37 pm by Canadian Rover »
Sent you a private message.

Karl!! Hope I get to buy you a pint at Wembley on the 19th!!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012