Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 04:34:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: While everyone’s dreaming of big name signings that we can’t sign  (Read 4494 times)

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
See what i mean. It goes on & on.

Good night. Have the forum to yourself. You know everything. Mr perfect. Always got to have the last word.

I have tried to be civil with you but you just won’t have it will you.

Good night. The forums yours Big Man.

Hand bags at 20 paces!

You choose who you decide to ‘debate’ with, if you don’t know who to ignore on here by now gawd help you.

You’re playing right into ‘their hands’ with tantrums like that!

Grow a pair.
So explain to me Colin how do i ignore him when he is replying to my posts.
It would become impossible to continue with that thread if it put my posts at an end because i dare not reply.
All I want is to is put my views forward on this forum in a sensible adult way.

I don’t want this constant tit for tat which he seems to thrive on. Beginning to think he is deliberately trying to wind me up. It really is pathetic and i have had enough.

I said a few days ago can we all just try to be civil with each other and it hasn’t lasted even a few days.
There are others on this forum who are as bad of course and some quite abusive. It is really sad and a poor reflection of some of our so called supporters.

Beginning to wonder if all this ‘agro’ is really worth it. I am a peace loving non confrontational person who just wants to give 100% support to the football club i have followed home & away through thick & thin for the last 45 years.

Is it possible to have a forum without all this confrontation? 

« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 10:07:50 pm by Campsall rover »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfchound

• Forum Member
Campsall, there are one or two posters who I don’t respond to so it isn’t hard to do really.

Also, to be fair to Dickos, some of the points he makes are valid and worth taking on board.
As are some of yours.

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
It’s all borne out of frustration, Campsall, in our inactivity so far, in the transfer dealings.

Sign 3 or 4 quality players and it will settle down. But, I’m fearing the worst, right now.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
Campsall, there are one or two posters who I don’t respond to so it isn’t hard to do really.

Also, to be fair to Dickos, some of the points he makes are valid and worth taking on board.
As are some of yours.
I have never said that some of his points aren’t valid.  That’s not the issue.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
It’s all borne out of frustration, Campsall, in our inactivity so far, in the transfer dealings.

Sign 3 or 4 quality players and it will settle down. But, I’m fearing the worst, right now.
Fear not. It will happen. 2 at least.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
51 deals done now in EFL Up to yesterday evening

34 are loans.
17 permanent transfers
2 of those were unattached.

So in 9 days we have had 15 permanent transfers involving either a Free transfer or a Fee involving 71 clubs.

I said most deals would be loans & that is certainly the case.

So there is very little availability of fee paying transfers in this window in the lower leagues.
Now please tell me if that is FACT or FICTION
If it’s fiction then i must have lost my marbles.

If that’s loads of deals being done then i am quite simply living on another planet.

This is the last i am saying on this subject in case it starts another spat.

drfchound

• Forum Member
It won’t be a surprise to most on here that the majority of moves would be loans.

dickos1

• VSC Member
Re: While everyone’s dreaming of big name signings that we can’t sign
« Reply #37 on January 10, 2020, 10:26:10 am by dickos1 »
That’s correct hound,
It’s the same for us, I’d expect a couple of loans to replace the ones that have left but then woukd like a deal or two done which are permanent signings.
Nobody has said there’ll be loads of these deals done but other clubs are showing they can be done so let’s hope we join them

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
For the purposes of this season, it makes no difference as to whether the player is on loan or permanent. If the argument is that we need bodies now, then their contractual relationship is irrelevant other than loans are fixed until end of season, remembering we have sent back two loanees already. We need a core of permanent contracted players but that can happen in the summer when both players are more likely to be available given contracts typically expire in June, and clubs more likely to countenance players leaving. Buying in this window is not especially a priority unless an obvious opportunity presents itself.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 11:51:26 am by Chris Black come back »

dickos1

• VSC Member
Re: While everyone’s dreaming of big name signings that we can’t sign
« Reply #39 on January 10, 2020, 11:59:03 am by dickos1 »
Of course not if we didn’t already have 4 loan players. Which by default means we can only improve our match day squad with one player if we only sign loan players.
The only reason I’m suggesting we need to sign a few on permanent deals is because it’s the only way we can improve our match day squad

TinyPortal © 2005-2012