Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 01:49:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Black Bank  (Read 36638 times)

Yargo

• Forum Member
Re: Black Bank
« Reply #180 on November 12, 2015, 11:54:37 am by Yargo »
The DRSG site is on it's arse. They get half a dozen posts a week if that.
VSC chat is where it's at boys and girls  :scarf:

Thats what they are saying on their site about this site!.
Not quite but apparently DRSG foundered Facebook

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Forum Admin

• VSC Member
« Reply #181 on November 12, 2015, 12:14:36 pm by Forum Admin »
Let's try and stay positive guys. We respect people have their opinions on the matter, but negativity just feeds the trolls, and a divide in the supporter base is the last thing anyone on here wants I'm sure.

Thanks.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #182 on November 12, 2015, 12:51:52 pm by Copps is Magic »
Sorry, the above statement is just a further dig. How about the admins of this forum concentrate on keeping the same old crap in one place (e.g. the 'chanting' thread would have been a good one). This thread WAS meant to be something positive but we've got a replay of the same discussions that have been going on for years now. Faux message to stay positive not needed thanks.

Absolutely boring to the majority.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #183 on November 12, 2015, 01:27:50 pm by RobTheRover »
I agree, CiM, and I know many others share the same view.  Thats why you will never see me responding (apart from now) on threads like this. 

DRFC has a core supporter base measured in the mid-thousands.  If we cant all get along without calling each other kitsons, then something is very wrong.  If you distil what all supporter groups want to a single line, its "to make things better".  Everyone can wear that t-shirt, so remind me again what the problem is.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #184 on November 12, 2015, 05:23:07 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Lee Croft wrote an article at DRSG a few months ago saying that forum use was dying out and the "newer" social media were the way forward.

I guess some forums fade and die but this one appears to be still doing ok. Looking at the stats, it looks like we'll have in 2015 about 85-90% of the posts that we had in 2013.

Bearing in mind that in 2013, we had promotin, Tier 2 football, the SC shambles and me and Mad Mick trying to break the Internet by volume of posts: and that this year has been duller than a week in Birmingham, I reckon this site is doing ok.

It's probably an age thing I guess. Us old t**ts prefer the pipe and slippers of a forum, whereas the callow youths prefer to call folk "Kitsons" in fewer than 140 characters.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #185 on November 12, 2015, 08:03:12 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Lee Croft wrote an article at DRSG a few months ago saying that forum use was dying out and the "newer" social media were the way forward.

I guess some forums fade and die but this one appears to be still doing ok. Looking at the stats, it looks like we'll have in 2015 about 85-90% of the posts that we had in 2013.

Bearing in mind that in 2013, we had promotin, Tier 2 football, the SC shambles and me and Mad Mick trying to break the Internet by volume of posts: and that this year has been duller than a week in Birmingham, I reckon this site is doing ok.

It's probably an age thing I guess. Us old t**ts prefer the pipe and slippers of a forum, whereas the callow youths prefer to call folk "Kitsons" in fewer than 140 characters.

Ahem we aren't all old.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #186 on November 12, 2015, 09:39:25 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
It's a state of mind thing...

Mike_F

• VSC Member
« Reply #187 on November 12, 2015, 10:49:48 pm by Mike_F »
That's twice in a week you've objected to being called old, Andy. Accept it with good grace or you'll end up drinking so much you end up in hospital when the realisation of your lost youth hits home at a significant birthday.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012