Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 05:24:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Well done Dave and George  (Read 5300 times)

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
Re: Well done Dave and George
« Reply #30 on December 13, 2012, 11:17:51 pm by mjdgreg »
"as I am a serial entrepreneur "

Boom Bust, set another company up, Boom Bust set another company up, Boom Bust  set another up,

and judging by

" At the moment I don't need any new customers and certainly don't take anyone on if I feel they are left wing nutjobs. "

your buisness  acumen is pretty outstanding 

I'll have you know that none of my businesses have ever gone bust and there is no likelihood of this ever happening. Avoiding left wing nutjobs has been a key part of my success.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on December 13, 2012, 11:43:03 pm by mjdgreg »
anyway what do you reckon to Maria Miller being backed by Davey in her expenses row when other MP's have  been done, and ordered to pay back expenses for doing exactly the same thing  i.e. living with  parents and claiming lots of money   

and be careful.................... 

She's a crook and should be jailed for fraud. Dave is bang out of order if he is backing her.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on December 14, 2012, 06:09:28 am by Dagenham Rover »
anyway what do you reckon to Maria Miller being backed by Davey in her expenses row when other MP's have  been done, and ordered to pay back expenses for doing exactly the same thing  i.e. living with  parents and claiming lots of money   

and be careful.................... 

She's a crook and should be jailed for fraud. Dave is bang out of order if he is backing her.

As you don't particularly believe it here you go

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2012-12-12/culture-secretary-maria-miller-expenses-claims/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2247504/PM-backs-Culture-Secretary-Maria-Miller-expenses-watchdog-launches-probe.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

and just a little quote from there

David Cameron yesterday declared his full backing for his Culture Secretary, saying: ‘Maria Miller does an absolutely excellent job as Culture Secretary and she has my full support.

‘A newspaper has asked her a number of questions. So far as I can see, she has got excellent answers to all those questions.

'I am sure she will answer them and then get on with her job, which is what she should do.’

One rule for..................

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on December 14, 2012, 06:18:48 am by Dagenham Rover »
"as I am a serial entrepreneur "

Boom Bust, set another company up, Boom Bust set another company up, Boom Bust  set another up,

and judging by

" At the moment I don't need any new customers and certainly don't take anyone on if I feel they are left wing nutjobs. "

your buisness  acumen is pretty outstanding 

I'll have you know that none of my businesses have ever gone bust and there is no likelihood of this ever happening. Avoiding left wing nutjobs has been a key part of my success.

I never said they went bankrupt, you can open them and close them without going bankrupt, do ok for a month or two then it drops off, then open some other mad scheme  cos you instantly lose some 50% of possible clientele by asking them their politics before selling to them.

That'd go down well wandering round a council estate flogging Betterware   ;)

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on December 14, 2012, 02:34:32 pm by mjdgreg »
As you don't particularly believe it here you go

I never said that. I believe you. I've not bothered checking the links. Dave should be ashamed of himself.

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on December 14, 2012, 02:54:28 pm by rtid88 »
I wish people would stop replying to this numpty and then these pointless threads of him bigging his pathetic ego can stop and I can stop reading about Tory dribble!!! :headbang:

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on December 14, 2012, 03:27:44 pm by mjdgreg »
I wish people would stop replying to this numpty and then these pointless threads of him bigging his pathetic ego can stop and I can stop reading about Tory dribble!!!

I'm sure Dagenham Rover won't appreciate your comments. Being a leftie, he probably just can't stop himself posting anything negative about them.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012