Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:09:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: League Two next season  (Read 4605 times)

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
Re: League Two next season
« Reply #30 on May 13, 2022, 03:32:53 pm by steve@dcfd »
So Martin will the playing budget stay the same, increased or at the worst decreased (1/3)?
Will contracted players we don’t want have to go before we can start bringing better quality players in. I’m not sure you’ll be able to gain that information but I thought I would ask.

I've given this information out a few times, and it was certainly a topic of discussion at a recent supporters board meeting, that the budget will pretty much remain the same. This should be more than enough to see us at the right end of the division. It's not all about money of course, but in 9/10 occasions it is!

Ok Martin talking of supporters board meeting and I appreciate its voluntary is information readily available to the general supporter so we can read what was discussed and any conclusions.

How do you mean?

So you recently had a supporters board meeting discussions have taken place and maybe conclusions from those discussions have those discussions or agenda been posted anywhere so supporters who where not present can read them.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on May 13, 2022, 04:26:59 pm by silent majority »
So Martin will the playing budget stay the same, increased or at the worst decreased (1/3)?
Will contracted players we don’t want have to go before we can start bringing better quality players in. I’m not sure you’ll be able to gain that information but I thought I would ask.

I've given this information out a few times, and it was certainly a topic of discussion at a recent supporters board meeting, that the budget will pretty much remain the same. This should be more than enough to see us at the right end of the division. It's not all about money of course, but in 9/10 occasions it is!

Ok Martin talking of supporters board meeting and I appreciate its voluntary is information readily available to the general supporter so we can read what was discussed and any conclusions.

How do you mean?

So you recently had a supporters board meeting discussions have taken place and maybe conclusions from those discussions have those discussions or agenda been posted anywhere so supporters who where not present can read them.

Minutes are posted here;

https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/shadow-board/meeting-minutes/

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on May 14, 2022, 05:45:00 am by steve@dcfd »
Thankyou Martin

TinyPortal © 2005-2012