Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:42:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Bad news on it's way?  (Read 12399 times)

Spike

• Forum Member

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
Re: Bad news on it's way?
« Reply #1 on October 26, 2011, 08:04:06 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Quote from: \"Spike\" post=194546
I hope this is only a rumour.

http://yorkshire.the-talk.net/t5477p10-nightmare-the-bearer-of-bad-news-for-rovers-fans-again

Its a load of f**kin shit.....

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 26, 2011, 08:08:18 pm by SkellowRover »
Quote from: \"Norfolk N Chance\" post=194547

http://yorkshire.the-talk.net/t5477p10-nightmare-the-bearer-of-bad-news-for-rovers-fans-again

I hope so Martin because Nightmare has always been spot on with things regarding Rovers, he told us about the way things were going to happen with McKay way before any of it happened.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on October 26, 2011, 08:11:12 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Quote from: \"SkellowRover\" post=194549

I hope so Martin because Nightmare has always been spot on with things regarding Rovers, he told us about the way things were going to happen with McKay way before any of it happened.

I'm afraid to say but as Skellow said Nightmare is normally very accurate in what he says

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 26, 2011, 08:12:19 pm by silent majority »

Did he really?? I doubt that very much.

The guy can't even spell, 'divide and conker' my arse!

prince

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 26, 2011, 08:14:49 pm by prince »
Divide and conker was always a bad idea. How you supposed to win when you've chopped your conker in half??

lifes-better-red-and-white

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 26, 2011, 08:16:18 pm by lifes-better-red-and-white »
Nightmare put a date on that Billy Sharp would sign 8 yes eight week before it happened.

Worrying times ahead!

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on October 26, 2011, 08:17:21 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Quote from: \"silent_majority\" post=194552

I promise you things were said that have been incredibly accurate!

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on October 26, 2011, 08:18:06 pm by SkellowRover »

Sorry to burst your all knowing bubble but he did, ask any poster on that forum and they will say the same.

And when did not being able to spell mean you can't be privvy to information?

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on October 26, 2011, 08:20:49 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Quote from: \"prince\" post=194554
Divide and conker was always a bad idea. How you supposed to win when you've chopped your conker in half??

I thought he was back at his best and really wanting to prove everyone wrong and as he said get the \"full set\"i.e premiership!!!

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on October 26, 2011, 08:21:23 pm by silent majority »
Quote from: \"SkellowRover\" post=194560

Sorry to burst your all knowing bubble but he did, ask any poster on that forum and they will say the same.

Well put me in my place! Because other people on the forum will say the same doesn't actually make it a forgone, irrefutable fact. I was hoping you would come back with some detail, like when he said it, and what did he say so that we could actually measure his accuracy.

Spelling is a good sign of education and intelligence though, and that is a fact!

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 26, 2011, 08:23:37 pm by MrFrost »
I think someone has pointed out occasions where he has been right in the past, and just because the guy lacks in typing out the Queen's English, doesn't mean he isn't right.

And, i've heard this rumor from more than one source now.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on October 26, 2011, 08:24:33 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Quote from: \"silent_majority\" post=194562
Quote from: \"SkellowRover\" post=194560

Well put me in my place! Because other people on the forum will say the same doesn't actually make it a forgone, irrefutable fact. I was hoping you would come back with some detail, like when he said it, and what did he say so that we could actually measure his accuracy.

Spelling is a good sign of education and intelligence though, and that is a fact!

Just get Gartom to ask the lord please?

Certain seem intent on seeing the negative in everything and they are the ones that could piss JR off to such a degree not the current regime!

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on October 26, 2011, 08:27:21 pm by jucyberry »
Not being able to spell could also be a sign of dyslexia...Nothing to do with intellegence or the lack thereof.

VixDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on October 26, 2011, 08:28:55 pm by VixDRFC »

Seriously \"Nightmare\" has always been spot on and though he didn't mention names he called the current situation the weekend Saunders took over. I believe there was a link to what was said on the rumour mill on here and it was edited

http://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=1000011&id=187184&Itemid=108

He also told the Billy Sharp signing way before it happened

I don't want to always believe him but I think you dismiss him at your peril whether he can spell or not

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on October 26, 2011, 08:30:14 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
So we're talking about possibly/probably losing a board member? Either way it seems JR has made it clear that the wage bill will be cut (no date given on that though) so what difference does it make that a director walks?

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on October 26, 2011, 08:36:37 pm by silent majority »
Quote from: \"VixDRFC\" post=194569

Seriously \"Nightmare\" has always been spot on and though he didn't mention names he called the current situation the weekend Saunders took over. I believe there was a link to what was said on the rumour mill on here and it was edited

http://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=1000011&id=187184&Itemid=108

I don't want to always believe him but I think you dismiss him at your peril whether he can spell or not

So according to you Vix this guy either posted on Wednesday 28th September what was happening or he posted sometime over the weekend of the 24/25th?? Is that right? Not bad seeing as it was made public on the 23rd and I posted at length about it on the 24th, the day of the Crystal Palace game. You'll have to do better than that!

By the way, the first person to post about the Billy Sharp deal was a DRFC fan on this very forum, am I right Smittai?

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on October 26, 2011, 08:38:18 pm by silent majority »
Quote from: \"Bristol Red Rover\" post=194571
So we're talking about possibly/probably losing a board member? Either way it seems JR has made it clear that the wage bill will be cut (no date given on that though) so what difference does it make that a director walks?

BRR,

This is old news. It happened before the season kicked off. Not the current situation I might add.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on October 26, 2011, 08:41:00 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Quote from: \"Bristol Red Rover\" post=194571

If I was a betting probably Brammall but still think load of crap and if this guys knows it all begs the questions surely they need to control their tongue!

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on October 26, 2011, 09:39:48 pm by hoolahoop »

Silent Majority , this Barnsley fan may not be able to spell but he has insider knowledge that only you and I can dream of.
He knows weeks before what is happening at our club and elsewhere, well before announcements. Usually we receive a PM , this time he feels it necessary to post it, laugh at your peril, scoff at your peril..........we are sleepwalking into a nightmare. Strange that he also uses it as his Username on that forum.

prince

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on October 26, 2011, 09:43:02 pm by prince »
The irony of discussing someone's spelling in a thread titled 'Bad news on it is way?'

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on October 26, 2011, 09:46:39 pm by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"silent_majority\" post=194576
Quote from: \"VixDRFC\" post=194569

So according to you Vix this guy either posted on Wednesday 28th September what was happening or he posted sometime over the weekend of the 24/25th?? Is that right? Not bad seeing as it was made public on the 23rd and I posted at length about it on the 24th, the day of the Crystal Palace game. You'll have to do better than that!

By the way, the first person to post about the Billy Sharp deal was a DRFC fan on this very forum, am I right Smittai?

Then you would be wrong these and other matters were discussed in PM form long before the folk you have quoted . Believe me , it's not a time to bury your head in the sand and pretend that it's not happening.
sadly this poster is extremely accurate and has been for 2 years.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on October 26, 2011, 09:54:27 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Come on lets all will it some more and based on .....MYSTIC f**kING DINGLE :evil: :evil: !!!!

Tonight lets all join hands and say \"We will win on Saturday\" Come on believe what we can control ........

:clapping: :clapping: :evil:

VixDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on October 27, 2011, 12:16:09 am by VixDRFC »
OK here's the post from 23rd September

Re: Sod...Breaking News
 by NIGHTMARE on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:06 pm
WOW
if you think that is big news you ant seen nowt yet, things are happening at Doncaster and it'll be a bigger shock then a change of manager

Followed by

by NIGHTMARE on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:21 pm
Its massive mate and will be very controversial and thrust your club into spot light throughout the world, its ground braking for this country as far as i know

I' not the anti christ, I'm not anti JR and I'd love to be able to dismiss all these

VixDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on October 27, 2011, 12:18:42 am by VixDRFC »
I meant I'm - M key sticks and I meant \"this\" rather than these, been a long day

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on October 27, 2011, 12:28:20 am by RedJ »
Quote from: \"VixDRFC\" post=194586
OK here's the post from 23rd September

by NIGHTMARE on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:06 pm
WOW
if you think that is big news you ant seen nowt yet, things are happening at Doncaster and it'll be a bigger shock then a change of manager

Followed by

by NIGHTMARE on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:21 pm
Its massive mate and will be very controversial and thrust your club into spot light throughout the world, its ground braking for this country as far as i know

I' not the anti christ, I'm not anti JR and I'd love to be able to dismiss all these

Wow.. I wonder what could happen to us that'd cause that much of a fuss :S maybe he was exaggerating a little when he said we'd be in the spot light throughout the world? Not disputing what he's saying as I've read what he's posted before and he's been on the money, just can't see what'd realistically happen that'd be so big, not to us at least..

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on October 27, 2011, 01:10:31 am by Glyn_Wigley »
I've seen nothing more mystic that the type of cold reading that 'psychics' use. No details and nobody remembers the wrong guesses, just the right ones.

Standanista

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on October 27, 2011, 02:25:54 am by Standanista »
What if the Thurnscoe Prophet worked back room for BBC Dee Dah?  Just a suggestion.

Berkshire Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on October 27, 2011, 06:06:44 am by Berkshire Rover »
Quote from: \"Standanista\" post=194596
What if the Thurnscoe Prophet worked back room for BBC Dee Dah?  Just a suggestion.

Much more likely to be somebody behind the scenes at the Keepmoat who can't keep their big gob shut!

And they blab to a dingle!

We've said it before to JR and we might have to repeat it on Saturday, look for the enemy within!

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on October 27, 2011, 06:50:43 am by CusworthRovers »
Well I think the Wombwell Wiseman is the 'second coming', infact make that the 'third coming' behind Dynamo.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012