Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 08:10:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Bad news on it's way?  (Read 12413 times)

mushRTID

• Forum Member
Re: Bad news on it's way?
« Reply #60 on October 27, 2011, 04:01:42 pm by mushRTID »
Never trust a dingle.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on October 27, 2011, 04:04:37 pm by Filo »
Quote from: \"dickos1\" post=194722
Because of the stuff that was said last night.. Hanging off every word this nightmare fella says. This isn't bad news at all.. It's good news and shows why people shouldn't be shitting theirselves about something a Barnsley fan is saying. He has no idea on the personnel at our club and whether it would be good or bad news if he left.

So you choose to believe a rumour from twitter and Hoola chooses to believe a rumour from another forum from someone who apparently has a good track record of being correct. nothing has happened either way yet, so why should anyone be embarrassed?

VixDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on October 27, 2011, 04:05:36 pm by VixDRFC »
To be fair to him (not something you see a lot of on here) Nightmare never said who was leaving, the fans started to make guesses. At least this proves he did know something was/is going on

I'm not getting the next year bit but it gives them fair chance to find someone for the job

VixDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on October 27, 2011, 04:11:23 pm by VixDRFC »
Because of the stuff that was said last night.. Hanging off every word this nightmare fella says. This isn't bad news at all.. It's good news and shows why people shouldn't be shitting theirselves about something a Barnsley fan is saying. He has no idea on the personnel at our club and whether it would be good or bad news if he left.

Well in that case I should be embarrassed and trust me I'm not. I would still trust his word over yours and indeed the majority of people on here regardless of which club he supports. You don't know who or what he knows. And if we're being truly honest no-one was \"shitting themselves\" until the link was posted on here!

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on October 27, 2011, 04:14:47 pm by Wellred »
How could you be \"shitting yourself\" about something you didn't know :unsure:

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #65 on October 27, 2011, 04:16:31 pm by dickos1 »
That's my point. He never said who was leaving but said it would be very bad news for us. Which proves he doesn't know what we would believe to be bad news.

Standanista

• Forum Member
« Reply #66 on October 27, 2011, 04:19:00 pm by Standanista »
Quote from: \"CusworthRovers\" post=194603
Well I think the Wombwell Wiseman is the 'second coming', infact make that the 'third coming' behind Dynamo.

\"And Dickie Bird raised up his finger over the River Dearne; and the Lord caused the Dearne to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made it dry land, and the waters were divided, and the Chosen People escaped over the slag heaps to Denaby.\"

VixDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on October 27, 2011, 04:24:34 pm by VixDRFC »
Quote from: \"dickos1\" post=194735
That's my point. He never said who was leaving but said it would be very bad news for us. Which proves he doesn't know what we would believe to be bad news.

Until we know who gets the job it could still be bad news :woohoo:

And my point is last night a lot of posters were trying to move heaven and earth to prove he knew nothing. Clearly not the case

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #68 on October 27, 2011, 04:36:15 pm by jucyberry »
I very rarely log in, but I do read the Pride, and to be fair, nightmare has always seemed a sensible fella, as are Vix, Brian, Pete and Hoola..

Dismissing what he is saying just because he is a a brother from another team is naive at best, ignorant at worst. Yorkshire's clubs are clumped together like a rampant outbreak of verruccas on a teenagers foot, it isn't at all beyond the realms of possibility that he knows things the club don't want us to know yet..

It is a well known governmental trick that if you want to bury something that stinks that you hide it under something sightly more fragrant..

I would say the folk on pride have nothing what so ever to be embarassed about. After all they are trusting someone who hasn't put them wrong thus far.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on October 27, 2011, 04:36:56 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
PG FreepressnMy sources aren't as reliable as they should be! Dave Morris is going nowhere. There will be a new addition to the #drfc board very soon tho

Why this bad news - extra investment???

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #70 on October 27, 2011, 04:37:53 pm by dickos1 »
He obviously is in the know about our club but because it is our club and not his he doesnt know what we would perceive to be bad news. I didnt question his knowledge last night i was just astonished at how quickly people jumped to the conclusion it was ryan who was off. And there were many comments along the lines of the club is in crisis, were off back to the conference. All massively OTT
Much the same as all the OTT reactions with regards to the Mckay situation, i just dont know what the problem is, negativity is everywhere and without much substance at the minute.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #71 on October 27, 2011, 04:37:55 pm by Filo »
Quote from: \"dickos1\" post=194709
Hoola and many more posters should be embarrassed by this news.

paulgoodwinDFP Paul Goodwin
My sources aren't as reliable as they should be! Dave Morris is going nowhere. There will be a new addition to the #drfc board very soon tho

Who should be embarrassed? ;)

VixDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #72 on October 27, 2011, 04:41:08 pm by VixDRFC »
Quote from: \"Filo\" post=194748

paulgoodwinDFP Paul Goodwin
My sources aren't as reliable as they should be! Dave Morris is going nowhere. There will be a new addition to the #drfc board very soon tho

Who should be embarrassed? ;)

The whole situation is laughable

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #73 on October 27, 2011, 04:43:27 pm by dickos1 »
Not me :woohoo: Ill be embarrassed if Ryan leaves cause thats my only arguement on the subject. Not gonna happen though.

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #74 on October 27, 2011, 05:11:48 pm by Wild Rover »
I just hope its not someone ex Leeds/Barnsley/Plymouth coming on the board, now that would be BAD News.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #75 on October 27, 2011, 05:16:43 pm by RedJ »
Quote from: \"Wild Rover\" post=194755
I just hope its not someone ex Leeds/Barnsley/Plymouth coming on the board, now that would be BAD News.

Would JR really be daft enough to let someone like that monster get anywhere near the club after what he saved us from?

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #76 on October 27, 2011, 05:37:13 pm by silent majority »

I can guarantee it's not him.

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #77 on October 27, 2011, 06:15:50 pm by Al4475 »
SM - PM'd you in a follow on from that post!

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #78 on October 27, 2011, 07:28:10 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
major announcement at 8.30pm on yorks forum...:P

Pintolager

• Forum Member
« Reply #79 on October 27, 2011, 07:29:29 pm by Pintolager »
Quote from: \"silent_majority\" post=194761

I can guarantee it's not him.

Is it the guy from the US? California.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #80 on October 27, 2011, 07:33:29 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
hold the back pages their a technical fault:facepalm:

9 GMT on yorks forum - this better be good!

Berkshire Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #81 on October 27, 2011, 07:34:15 pm by Berkshire Rover »
So after 24 hours of lurid speculation, the bad news is Dave Morris isn't leaving.

I can also exclusively reveal due to being closely in touch with those who really know things that  I will not be joining the Board, so can we please mve onto something more believable!

smitiai

• Forum Member
« Reply #82 on October 27, 2011, 08:43:37 pm by smitiai »
I can't believe that this thread is now 5 pages long.

and i confirm Nightmare wasn't the person to say Billy was coming to the Rovers!! I was. (Thanks Silent Majority for remembering)..!!

Some people take all the credit..

Also to put people right on the bad news.  The keepmoat is to stop selling Hollands Pies, as its infringing there agreement with Burnley FC.
Remember you heard it here first.!!

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #83 on October 27, 2011, 08:50:31 pm by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"Filo\" post=194728

So you choose to believe a rumour from twitter and Hoola chooses to believe a rumour from another forum from someone who apparently has a good track record of being correct. nothing has happened either way yet, so why should anyone be embarrassed?

Filo I had very little if any input into the debate. It's time to get behind the team we ALL support and it was time to lighten up a tad.
Our team needs our support on Satdi as never before.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #84 on October 27, 2011, 08:56:43 pm by hoolahoop »

Hold on , where have i once stated that the rumour was true, about JR or suchlike.......please point me to the post in question and I will gladly respond to why you are 'singling' me out . :saywhat:

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #85 on October 27, 2011, 09:26:31 pm by dickos1 »
To be fair hoola im not meaning single you out but you have such a memorable username!! These are a couple of your quotes from last night though..
Anyhow ive been saying for the last 2 days that all this negatve shite needs to stop, nothing has happened yet that people are whittling about so dont know why everyones discussing what might happen. And you seem to be portraying the same message tonight, RTWD.

laugh at your peril, scoff at your peril..........we are sleepwalking into a nightmare. Strange that he also uses it as his Username on that forum.      

Believe me , it's not a time to bury your head in the sand and pretend that it's not happening.
sadly this poster is extremely accurate and has been for 2 years

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #86 on October 27, 2011, 10:08:53 pm by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"dickos1\" post=194793
To be fair hoola im not meaning single you out but you have such a memorable username!! These are a couple of your quotes from last night though..
Anyhow ive been saying for the last 2 days that all this negatve shite needs to stop, nothing has happened yet that people are whittling about so dont know why everyones discussing what might happen. And you seem to be portraying the same message tonight, RTWD.

laugh at your peril, scoff at your peril..........we are sleepwalking into a nightmare. Strange that he also uses it as his Username on that forum.      

Believe me , it's not a time to bury your head in the sand and pretend that it's not happening.
sadly this poster is extremely accurate and has been for 2 years

The first is a matter of opinion and I stand by it, the second still remains accurate. If he told me that a manager was getting sacked , I would put a score on it immediately. His accuracy about events to unfold in footy is uncanny and has been for quite some time. It's little and infrequent but i have never known him to be inaccurate
Btw I am not offended just wondering why you picked on me directly.
As for me I want a win on the pitch this week there are no points available for winning forum spats are there.
:rtid:

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #87 on October 27, 2011, 11:32:40 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Or just maybe this is it? Afterall the Mirror have been right recently with the exclusive - could they be the same people?
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Transfer-gossip-Ipswich-target-Billy-Sharp-of-Doncaster-with-new-1-5million-bid-article821982.html

smitiai

• Forum Member
« Reply #88 on October 28, 2011, 02:09:02 pm by smitiai »
Oh f*ck, sorry bad news is on its way.

Gutted.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #89 on October 28, 2011, 02:15:25 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Quote from: \"smitiai\" post=194883
Oh f*ck, sorry bad news is on its way.

Gutted.

Mate I know I am gutted too.....Mark Wilson how could you do this too us:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012