Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:54:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: PASCAL CHIMBONDA  (Read 1159 times)

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
PASCAL CHIMBONDA
« on October 29, 2011, 08:15:08 pm by Dare to dream! »
Not sure what to make of him tbh played okay but look like a right c*nt to me, not someone who i would want in the team atm First half we had a corner and dean saunders was telling him to get back but instead he kept giving saunders a mouthfull and stayed up for the corner, and he was cnstantly having arguments with ilunga. This is going to be the problem with all these prem, french ligue 1 rejects we will be getting they wont give a sh*t they wont listen to saunders they will do what they want and wont run to get the ball because they wont be here in 3 months they wont care if we get relegated! i dont think we should take any of these Mckay players sending us down we need team spirit and flair Chimbonda and Ilunga showed oday there not botherd. On a brighter note Bennett was exellent class act SOD has fund here hope we can keep onto him

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BessieBlue

• Forum Member
Re: PASCAL CHIMBONDA
« Reply #1 on October 29, 2011, 09:26:23 pm by BessieBlue »
I thought Chimbonda and Ilunga defended like a pair of clowns in the second half when they were the two back players whilst we took corners - awful!

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
Re: PASCAL CHIMBONDA
« Reply #2 on October 30, 2011, 01:07:16 pm by RoversAlias »
If Chimbonda is trying to win a Premier League deal as he keeps banging on about, well he is doing an awful job of it. I wouldn't have tried to sign him for my sunday league team based on that performance yesterday.

Got to agree on his attitude - case in point he was going to take a throw-in, took all day then Ilunga trotted up cos he wanted to launch it long into the box. Chimbonda lobbed the ball at him and walked off waving his arms in a fed up manner.

We don't need attitudes like that at the club.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012