Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:32:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The told you so brigade!!  (Read 1110 times)

dickos1

• VSC Member
The told you so brigade!!
« on October 30, 2011, 02:44:18 pm by dickos1 »
Absolutely unbelievable!!
Every player we sign now the same people will be sat by their computers waiting for a chance to slag them off. Chimbonda wasn't great yesterday but by no means does he deserve to be singled out as any worse than anybody else. In fact in both papers I've read today he was given man of the match which just goes to show the prejudiced views of people on here.
People are wanting us to lose and fail just so they can be seen to be right..
This morning I came on here knowing before I even looked that certain people would be slagging the team off and the club. And low n behold I was correct, it really is pathetic. The performance yesterday wasn't shocking and it wasn't brilliant it was very similar to a lot of performances in the past but was better than the leeds palace and probably the hull ones.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
Re: The told you so brigade!!
« Reply #1 on October 30, 2011, 02:48:48 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Quote from: \"dickos1\" post=195399
Absolutely unbelievable!!
Every player we sign now the same people will be sat by their computers waiting for a chance to slag them off. Chimbonda wasn't great yesterday but by no means does he deserve to be singled out as any worse than anybody else. In fact in both papers I've read today he was given man of the match which just goes to show the prejudiced views of people on here.
People are wanting us to lose and fail just so they can be seen to be right..
This morning I came on here knowing before I even looked that certain people would be slagging the team off and the club. And low n behold I was correct, it really is pathetic. The performance yesterday wasn't shocking and it wasn't brilliant it was very similar to a lot of performances in the past but was better than the leeds palace and probably the hull ones.

Dont you remember my friend we were brillant all year this McKay and Saunders have spoilt everything!;)

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on October 30, 2011, 03:20:56 pm by idler »
It's always been the same.
When we lost under Sod some people were just as quick to pick scapegoats out.
Everyone's entitled to an opinion but they should try to keep personal preferances out of it,
try to be balanced and unbiased.
Never gonna happen unfortunately.

charledrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 30, 2011, 09:37:19 pm by charledrfc »
Interesting. First I would like to say I really want the Rovers to succeed, to grow
and to go forward and 89 years of support underline the fact.
It is beyond any doubt that the half-full/half-empty syndrome is alive and well.
But, it did not originate in Doncaster and it is certainly not the only place where
it exists. All over the world there is boom and gloom, smiles and frowns.  That is
how we are and we should all acknowledge the fact. These attitudes have been forged
by the events in individual lives, events nearly always beyond our control.

So, if you are a half-empty person look to the half-full for inspiration and if you
are half-full rejoice in the fact.

We are not going to change anybody and there is no need for aggression and insults.
Unless, of course, you are hell-bent on destroying the club.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012