Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 09:20:35 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Diouf's First Game  (Read 1577 times)

deebee

• Forum Member
Diouf's First Game
« on October 31, 2011, 02:00:48 pm by deebee »
If it is against Middlesbrough he can expect a torrid time from their fans, as it was against one of their 11year old fans he was charged with spitting at in 2004. Lets hope he behaves whilst here. He could be older and wiser. After all other players have been bad and survived, while ever he he wears the red and white hoops he will get my support.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ArmthorpeRover

• Forum Member
Re: Diouf's First Game
« Reply #1 on October 31, 2011, 02:04:39 pm by ArmthorpeRover »
As has already been stated he is he for 3 months in the shop window. This is last chance saloon for him.....he needs to bang them in whilst being a good boy, if he doesn't he can forget moving upwards.

Now it's over to him....let's see what he can do.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 31, 2011, 02:33:32 pm by Padge_DRFC »
I can't wait to see him spit.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on October 31, 2011, 02:37:07 pm by Filo »
Quote from: \"Padge_DRFC\" post=195669
I can't wait to see him spit.

When we had Pricey, a lot of folk donned afro wigs in honour of him, would it be OK to start spitting now in honour of Dioufy? :thumbsup:

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 31, 2011, 02:38:37 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Let's all do the Dioufy......

VikingJames

« Reply #5 on October 31, 2011, 02:40:04 pm by VikingJames »
I might just spray paint my car gold and park it in an unauthorised space.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on October 31, 2011, 02:42:15 pm by DearneValleyRover »
Quote from: \"deebee\" post=195648
If it is against Middlesbrough he can expect a torrid time from their fans, as it was against one of their 11year old fans he was charged with spitting at in 2004. Lets hope he behaves whilst here. He could be older and wiser. After all other players have been bad and survived, while ever he he wears the red and white hoops he will get my support.

I hope he gets nothing but abuse from the Boro' fans and that spurs him on to score enough for us to win :scarf:

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on October 31, 2011, 05:35:29 pm by andysly »
Can't see him starting to be honest, surely he can't be match fit, though would expect to come off bench at some point tomorrow.

bangormaine

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on October 31, 2011, 06:16:33 pm by bangormaine »
We had him at Rangers last season and it was an eventful time for him. He was continually booed by the opposition and the opposing players tried everything to wind him up. This lead to him being idolised by the Rangers fans, who did the Dioufy for the rest of the season. He is not an out an out striker. His positional sense is a credit to his years playing top class football and he has quick feet and good ball control. He will not go in for the crunching tackles, preferring speed and guile. He may be very good for Billy as he could play some good balls, on the ground, to Billy running through the channels. He will raise the profile of the club and perhaps get a few more fans in \"just to see what all the fuss is about\" We are now getting as much airtime on Sky Sports  as we did during the Donny Dog saga.

[attachment=863]LetsalldotheDioufy.jpg[/attachment]

TinyPortal © 2005-2012