Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 12:59:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: General sale  (Read 4309 times)

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
General sale
« on May 03, 2024, 04:35:53 pm by scawsby steve »
What will be the maximum amount of tickets each individual can purchase?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
Re: General sale
« Reply #1 on May 03, 2024, 06:00:41 pm by Campsall rover »
What will be the maximum amount of tickets each individual can purchase?
My guess will be 2 adults and 2 kids for each adult making the purchase from any one address.

johnny rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 03, 2024, 06:08:34 pm by johnny rovers »
knowing the club are making some pathetic decisions at the moment it will be far less!!!

We know one thing for sure, if you are wanting to become a new paying customer/fan you ain't coming to the Crewe home Game. Gavin and Shaun and his new oppo don't want you there!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 06:12:36 pm by johnny rovers »

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on May 03, 2024, 06:12:47 pm by Draytonian III »
knowing the club are making some pathetic decision at the moment it will be far less!!!

We know one thing for sure, if you are wanting to become a new paying customer/fan you ain't coming to the Crewe home Game. Gavin and Shaun and his new oppo don't want you there!!!!!!

And how do you know this ? Any facts ?

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 03, 2024, 06:14:03 pm by Metalmicky »
knowing the club are making some pathetic decision at the moment it will be far less!!!

You're slowly becoming my favourite WUM.... although personally I think you are trying too hard... :s

johnny rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 03, 2024, 06:21:39 pm by johnny rovers »

Read the purchase history thread!

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on May 03, 2024, 06:26:33 pm by Draytonian III »

Read the purchase history thread!

Well that’s that then, I’m told by someone who’s in the know

old lad

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on May 03, 2024, 06:40:34 pm by old lad »
See the other thread - PURCHASE HISTORY -
but basically I went fo the ground today to register family that I usually buy tickets for. I was flatly told no purchase history no ticket for Crewe at home. They didnt say I could buy any extra, cos obviously I have purchase history. They would unfortunately have to miss out. My grandson is greatly disappointed. But not only that, if no new supporters can buy, it seems like a bit of an own goal. I don’t think it will be a sell out now, but who knows. I could be wrong

johnny rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on May 03, 2024, 06:50:44 pm by johnny rovers »
but basically I went fo the ground today to register family that I usually buy tickets for. I was flatly told no purchase history no ticket for Crewe at home. They didnt say I could buy any extra, cos obviously I have purchase history. They would unfortunately have to miss out. My grandson is greatly disappointed. But not only that, if no new supporters can buy, it seems like a bit of an own goal. I don’t think it will be a sell out now, but who knows. I could be wrong

This is so wrong on every level imaginable! Why on gods earth are these decisions being made? These decisions hinder the growth of our fan base and the club as a whole when we prevent new fans from attending.

Just read those words from the testimony above! "My Grandson is greatly disappointed" utterly indefensible. Heads should Role!!

Read it here first, 4th tier football club doesn't want to grow it fanbase!

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on May 03, 2024, 06:55:43 pm by normal rules »

Turn up on the day with family. It won’t be a sell out. There will be tickets available. You will probably get to sit together in the north stand. Unless someone knows different, I’d imagine there will be on the day ticket sales.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 06:58:41 pm by normal rules »

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on May 03, 2024, 07:03:11 pm by Metalmicky »

Just read those words from the testimony above! "My Grandson is greatly disappointed" utterly indefensible. Heads should Role!!

Bit dramatic.... you should just ROLL with it fella

RoversInSpain

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on May 03, 2024, 07:03:26 pm by RoversInSpain »

This is so wrong on every level imaginable! Why on gods earth are these decisions being made? These decisions hinder the growth of our fan base and the club as a whole when we prevent new fans from attending.

Go and support Leeds, you sound like a perfect fit for them.
Jeeeesus wept.
Grow some and get a ticket by hook or by crook, it’s Division 4, they (Rovers) don’t get everything spot on,  judging by this season they get there in the end.
Stop wining.

johnny rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on May 03, 2024, 07:08:00 pm by johnny rovers »

Jeeeesus wept.
Grow some and get a ticket by hook or by crook, it’s Division 4, they (Rovers) don’t get everything spot on,  judging by this season they get there in the end.
Stop wining.

I'm a season ticket holder and have been for many years!!!

johnny rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on May 03, 2024, 07:11:20 pm by johnny rovers »

I'm not sure as to why you think its acceptable that we aren't wanting to take new fans on.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on May 03, 2024, 07:18:58 pm by normal rules »

I'm not sure as to why you think its acceptable that we aren't wanting to take new fans on.

I’m unsure that club does not want new supporters. Of course it does. However I believe there may be strict guidelines about ticketing set by the EFL. And if that’s the case then it’s perhaps a little archaic. It’s not about who to sell tickets to, it’s more about who NOT to sell tickets to.
That said , this isnt the 70’s when it was commonplace for away supporters to infiltrate home areas for the sake of a scrap. Those days have gone thankfully, although there are still dinosaurs out there who sensationalise those days.
I’d hope rovers TO will be open Friday for walk ups. And they take the opportunity to get these people registered on the database for future reference. There are a lot of people getting themselves in a lather about tickets for this game. It won’t sell out. There will be tickets available on match day. And DRFC would be foolish to turn people away willing to pay for tickets.

RoversInSpain

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on May 03, 2024, 07:22:47 pm by RoversInSpain »

Jeeeesus wept.
Stop wining.

Like I just said Stop Wining!
Let’s see how many people couldn’t get a ticket, who wanted one, if the attendance is less than 15,002 less any segregation.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on May 03, 2024, 07:28:08 pm by silent majority »
Some people are making an awful lot of assumptions in this particular thread and getting upset about things that haven't happened yet.

The club will of course be trying to sell as many tickets as it can, but its not always about what they want.

The club are aware, obviously, that the software they have been using is sometimes not the best. But changing one platform for another is a) expensive and b) time consuming. It will be addressed though.

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on May 03, 2024, 08:51:37 pm by StocksArmy »

Funny how these "new supporters" want to come along now and not after the Morecambe home game. Are these the same fans who filled the ground at the Everton game to then sling their hook 3 days after against Swindon? Yeah, the club are pathetic. Give your head a wobble!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 08:57:28 pm by StocksArmy »

Silkscarf

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on May 03, 2024, 09:59:52 pm by Silkscarf »
Everyone needs to calm down a bit. It won’t sell out. Our ground IS too big for us - that is a fact. That’s fine though as it means we can keep growing. Then one day we can build that extension to the South Stand.

johnny rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on May 03, 2024, 10:13:22 pm by johnny rovers »

Funny how these "new supporters" want to come along now and not after the Morecambe home game. Are these the same fans who filled the ground at the Everton game to then sling their hook 3 days after against Swindon? Yeah, the club are pathetic. Give your head a wobble!

Have you honestly got a problem with people of the town attending their first ever game? You had your first ever game once upon a time!

johnny rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on May 03, 2024, 10:15:19 pm by johnny rovers »
Everyone needs to calm down a bit. It won’t sell out. Our ground IS too big for us - that is a fact. That’s fine though as it means we can keep growing. Then one day we can build that extension to the South Stand.

I'm surprised why you are skeptical as to why you think we won't/shouldn't sell out. We should sell out, but hopefully as the week goes on we will give everyone the chance to get a ticket, rather than hinder the process.

Silkscarf

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on May 03, 2024, 10:23:24 pm by Silkscarf »
How many times have we sold out the ground?

The Beast

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on May 03, 2024, 10:25:01 pm by The Beast »
At the end of the day the ground holds 14,000 odd, it’s been half full/empty all season, the club can’t be expected to have a bigger ground for one game every 5/10 years. I know people have difficult situations; money, work, health, exiled etc but what are club meant to do? Yeah there’s been some blips but what organisation doesn’t have blips in exceptional circumstances?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 10:47:58 pm by The Beast »

johnny rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on May 03, 2024, 10:34:15 pm by johnny rovers »
How many times have we sold out the ground?

What has that got to do with it, it's the second leg of a playoff game!

Silkscarf

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on May 03, 2024, 10:40:27 pm by Silkscarf »
We’ve had important games before which haven’t been a total sell-out with every seat occupied. So, based on that evidence, I’m saying we won’t sell every available ticket for this game. It’ll be a big crowd obviously, but most likely not a sell-out.

I’ll be delighted if I’m wrong.

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on May 04, 2024, 12:52:30 am by StocksArmy »

Have you honestly got a problem with people of the town attending their first ever game? You had your first ever game once upon a time!

Not at all. I am all for it. But, those who have gone through the sh!t times deserve entrance to the game more than first timers.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on May 04, 2024, 01:04:38 am by DonnyBazR0ver »

Not at all. I am all for it. But, those who have gone through the sh!t times deserve entrance to the game more than first timers.

We all had to be first at some point.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on May 04, 2024, 05:12:15 am by Padge_DRFC »
We won't even sell this out. Another 2500 aren't going to turn up on the barrow game. It's on sky as well. Now this silly rule as well. Give Crewe the full North stand.

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on May 04, 2024, 07:36:50 am by colincramb »
Jesus wept. The hysteria this game has caused is truly astonishing. People panicking beyond belief. Wait until general sale and fill your boots. Stop playing the victim card ffs

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on May 04, 2024, 08:37:51 am by roversdude »

Jeeeesus wept.
Stop wining.

Any chance you have been since about 1969 ?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012