Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 05:41:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Cooplands  (Read 1641 times)

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
Cooplands
« on November 09, 2016, 03:07:23 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Its being reported on the bbc that Cooplands have gone into administration again

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
Re: Cooplands
« Reply #1 on November 09, 2016, 03:54:24 pm by Copps is Magic »
I've got some fond memories of Cooplands. Used to go there for my school lunches. Sausage roll, beans with grated cheese on top. Can't top that. Their chocolate concrete is 2nd to none. But you can tell that they've fallen behind the times somewhat with what they offer. People are after your fancy coffees or fancy french sandwiches nowadays. That's just the way it is. Even Greggs offers a better range.

Shame because down London way there's a f**king pret-a-manger on every street corner and even in Donny there's already something like 8 subways! People won't know what a local bakery is soon.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on November 09, 2016, 04:06:53 pm by MrFrost »
I've got some fond memories of Cooplands. Used to go there for my school lunches. Sausage roll, beans with grated cheese on top. Can't top that. Their chocolate concrete is 2nd to none. But you can tell that they've fallen behind the times somewhat with what they offer. People are after your fancy coffees or fancy french sandwiches nowadays. That's just the way it is. Even Greggs offers a better range.

Shame because down London way there's a f**king pret-a-manger on every street corner and even in Donny there's already something like 8 subways! People won't know what a local bakery is soon.

Nowt wrong with Pret.

Cooplands is awful. Last time I went I got a sandwich full of mould and they thought it was funny. Never again.

GM-MarkB

« Reply #3 on November 09, 2016, 07:20:34 pm by GM-MarkB »
Cooplands will survive where there is no competition. The one at the bottom of my street in Cantley still does ok I guess or it would be shut by now. But......

They open too late and shut too early...or at least this one does

Muttley

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on November 09, 2016, 08:43:23 pm by Muttley »

Nowt wrong with Pret.

Cooplands is awful. Last time I went I got a sandwich full of mould and they thought it was funny. Never again.

They must have recognised you ;-)

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member

Mike_F

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on November 11, 2016, 12:35:50 pm by Mike_F »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012