Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 11:05:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Billy Sharp interview  (Read 1928 times)

YEP Digital

• Forum Member
Billy Sharp interview
« on January 10, 2011, 10:33:10 am by YEP Digital »
Fired-up Billy Sharp admits he was spurred on to silence the boo-boys in Doncaster Rovers' high-octane Bank Holiday Monday derby at boyhood club Sheffield United.

\"I think when I scored, the home fans thought I was waving at them, but I was waving at my mum and dad in their box in the United end. Because of that, I got a little bit of stick. But they don't know the real story.\"

Click on the link for full interview: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/doncasterrovers/Doncaster-Rovers-Billy-Sharp-interview.6685384.jp

B) B)  B)  B)  B)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

scuzzer

• VSC Member
Re:Billy Sharp interview
« Reply #1 on January 10, 2011, 01:36:37 pm by scuzzer »
A nice piece but there's a couple of in-accuracies in there.

The Rovers fans were certainly not in the John St stand, the away end's always been the Bramall Lane end - and we drew there last year so it wouldn't have been the second win on the trot but 2 wins and a draw from the last 3 visits, had we gone on to get the 3 points.

Yours

A Pedant!

leedshayter

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 10, 2011, 01:55:32 pm by leedshayter »
billy boy is my hero,bless him!!!

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 10, 2011, 04:30:16 pm by RedJ »
scuzzer wrote:
A nice piece but there's a couple of in-accuracies in there.

The Rovers fans were certainly not in the John St stand, the away end's always been the Bramall Lane end - and we drew there last year so it wouldn't have been the second win on the trot but 2 wins and a draw from the last 3 visits, had we gone on to get the 3 points.

Yours

A Pedant!

I think he meant the second win on the trot as doing the double over them. Could be wrong.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012