Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 12:09:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Prime Ministers (supposed) Question Time  (Read 775 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Prime Ministers (supposed) Question Time
« on December 16, 2020, 05:55:25 pm by Donnywolf »
I know I am a busted flush - returning to this again and again . I should just stop watching BUT seriously is there any point in them continuing wasting their time when Johnson completely blanks each and every question frompeople NOT in his Party (and from whom he receives planted questions)

Here is SKS's final question today directly from Hansard so its verbatim. To set the scene Johnson had just accused SKS of not having a view on whether he supported vaccination or not

Keir Starmer        I have encouraged everybody to have the vaccine every time I have stood up and talked about it. The Prime Minister is avoiding the issue. In some places, the infection rate has gone up 70% in the last seven days. Everybody knows that this is a problem. The Prime Minister is yet again pretending that it is not.

Another major mistake of the last 12 months was losing public trust. We all know what the tipping point was: the 520-mile round trip to Barnard Castle and the humiliating way in which the Prime Minister and his Cabinet chose to defend it. Now we learn that, while the Prime Minister and the Chancellor are telling the armed forces, police officers, careworkers and firefighters that they will get a pay freeze, Dominic Cummings has been handed at least a £40,000 pay rise. How on earth does the Prime Minister justify that?

The Prime Minister        The right hon. and learned Gentleman totally trivialises the efforts of the British people in getting the virus down. He says that none of the lockdown measures have worked. That is absolutely untrue. From 5 November to 3 December, the people of this country came together once again to get the virus under control, and they have made a huge amount of progress. We will continue with that tiering system, and we will get the virus down. That is the best way forward for this country. All he wants to do is to lock the whole country down—he is a one-club golfer; that is the only solution he has—and then, all he does is attack the economic consequences of lockdowns.

Me       What the f*** you on about lol
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 04:28:20 pm by Donnywolf »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

IDM

• VSC Member
Re: Prime Ministers (supposed) Question Time
« Reply #1 on December 16, 2020, 06:03:49 pm by IDM »
In other words, Johnson make himself look an utter bellend at every available opportunity..

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on December 16, 2020, 09:25:29 pm by ravenrover »
So while the North came together to get the level down the South did what?
Oh let's have a party in tier2

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on December 16, 2020, 09:59:05 pm by rich1471 »
can you blame them it is only what people will do from Saturday if we get in tier 2

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on December 16, 2020, 10:10:09 pm by Filo »
can you blame them it is only what people will do from Saturday if we get in tier 2

I don’t think we’ll be in tier 2, not many places will move tiers downward, in my opinion that will be to appease the London lot

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on December 16, 2020, 11:43:05 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I'll be amazed if they put anywhere down into Tier 2 now, given the message that would send before Xmas. Fingers crossed, if people behave sensibly over the holiday, we might see SY go into Tier 2 in the New Year.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012