Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 01:34:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: South stand  (Read 962 times)

colincramb (+ 1 Hidden) and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
Re: South stand
« Reply #30 on Today at 12:26:39 pm by StocktonRover »
I've got no skin in this arguement as a ST holder but I can see the point being made.

First priority is quite rightly for ST holders, then members then general sale, however the member wants and should have first dibs on tickets after ST holders before general sale.

In this case the member can get a ticket ahead of general sale but not in the stand he wants.
So they have got to wait and get in a bunfight with general sale for a number of tickets that will become available in that stand.

Why ST holders need so long is one thing when the ticketing window is fairly short, but the ST reserved tickets should finish to let members have a day of getting first dibs on any not taken up before general sale.

Im not one for criticising the club but think they need to relook at this otherwise the membership is greatly devalued.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

KingKendrick

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on Today at 12:34:45 pm by KingKendrick »
The whole reserved seats is the issue with this. There is no need to hold ST holders seats in the south stand as the whole stand is unreserved seating anyway. I get it for the west and east where people like to sit next to who they have all season.

CJK

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on Today at 12:43:49 pm by CJK »
Unrelated to the actual South Stand topic but I've been able to buy two tickets in the West Stand this morning with a membership, presumably the +1 applies to memberships as well. I'll still be interested to see what seats appear as available on Monday.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on Today at 12:46:31 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Unfortunately, Nudga a victim of circumstance, due to his priority for a South Stand ticket over and above his entitlement to a ticket anywhere else. However, I don't know how practical it is to compile a waiting list for the South Stand for those who have a priority over general sale, and clear those first. The club said it was creating a waiting list should we get more Crewe away tickets so, they do have the wherewithal.

Thorney

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on Today at 01:22:22 pm by Thorney »
Dont know why they cannot on monday open it for members only between 9-12. Then general 12 onwards. Give members chance of south stand tickets first

TinyPortal © 2005-2012