Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 06:41:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Theo to Scunthorpe on loan  (Read 15862 times)

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 06:04:20 pm by Forum Admin »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

colincramb

• Forum Member
Re: Theo to.............
« Reply #1 on March 26, 2015, 05:12:56 pm by colincramb »
Does this mean we might have our eye on somebody? Can't see us allowing a striker to leave without a replacement coming in?

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 26, 2015, 05:13:53 pm by GazLaz »
No point sending him out without a replacement. Tyson isn't fully fit and we only have 3 strikers now.

Capital Steez

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 26, 2015, 05:14:19 pm by Capital Steez »
Wow so god is actually real...

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 26, 2015, 05:15:22 pm by Dare to dream! »
Hope we have a recall clause

Spud

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 26, 2015, 05:21:44 pm by Spud »
Good move, needs game time. Could come back with confidence back, if not nothing list.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 26, 2015, 05:22:55 pm by i_ateallthepies »
Hope we have included a clause insisting he plays the full 90 in the fixture with us.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 26, 2015, 05:24:56 pm by Filo »
Lets hope Rotherham don't screw us now and recall Clarke Harris, it seems a silly move to me whilever Clark Harris can be recalled. We can't have Theo back now for at least 28 days

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on March 26, 2015, 05:26:15 pm by Askern_reds »
If you count uch or whatever is name was thats two players gone can't understand why there's no news of a player comeing in

Move DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on March 26, 2015, 05:28:56 pm by Move DRFC »
Lets hope Rotherham don't screw us now and recall Clarke Harris, it seems a silly move to me whilever Clark Harris can be recalled. We can't have Theo back now for at least 28 days

You feeling alright brother? Have you watched Theo this season? Awful footballer, should be playing no higher than Conference north/south

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on March 26, 2015, 05:42:56 pm by Filo »

You feeling alright brother? Have you watched Theo this season? Awful footballer, should be playing no higher than Conference north/south

Lovely thanks, you need to seek help with your stalking.

I'm fully aware of Theo.'s ability's bu now we will have left ourselves short up top should Evans activate the recall after 28 days of Clarke harris's loan

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on March 26, 2015, 05:43:22 pm by bpoolrover »
Agree about his performances I can't fault his effort thou

BoomBoom

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on March 26, 2015, 05:45:27 pm by BoomBoom »
What absolutely fantastic news. The bloke is a complete and utter embarrassment, if that's the last time we see him in the red and white then brilliant!

He's done very very very well to land a club in the same division. I'm half thinking about giving Scunny a call see if they need anyone else, clearly desperate.

His last club in the football league for me.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on March 26, 2015, 05:49:19 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
easter egg on face ????

if he scores the winner over peterborough on good friday ?????

RJHeader

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on March 26, 2015, 05:54:12 pm by RJHeader »
Praise the lord.

Brilliant news for DRFC, congratulations for all involved. And for those worried about letting him go with the amount of strikers we have. It was like playing with 10 men when he was on the pitch anyway. Rather have you up top Filo pal

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on March 26, 2015, 06:07:52 pm by bobjimwilly »
Its a shame he never found his form again for us. He was a good player for derby, and their fans thought he would be very good in this League.

BoomBoom

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on March 26, 2015, 06:17:53 pm by BoomBoom »
Good player for Derby? I asked a season ticket holder when he signed and he said he was one of the worst players he's ever seen in a Derby shirt.

The 22-year-old striker has more than 4,500 "followers" on Twitter and it appears not all of them have been happy with his performances so far this season.

"I've been getting a bit of stick on Twitter lately about not scoring enough and saying I'm rubbish," said Robinson.

There you go. From the horses - sorry, carthorses' mouth. He was f**king w**k then. He's f**king w**k now. And he'll always be f**king w**k.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on March 26, 2015, 06:28:58 pm by bobjimwilly »
Good player for Derby? I asked a season ticket holder when he signed and he said he was one of the worst players he's ever seen in a Derby shirt.

The 22-year-old striker has more than 4,500 "followers" on Twitter and it appears not all of them have been happy with his performances so far this season.

"I've been getting a bit of stick on Twitter lately about not scoring enough and saying I'm rubbish," said Robinson.

There you go. From the horses - sorry, carthorses' mouth. He was f***ing w**k then. He's f***ing w**k now. And he'll always be f***ing w**k.

You're right, of course, as one fan represents all Derby fans. Silly me.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on March 26, 2015, 06:35:23 pm by bpoolrover »
Why is he a embarrassment? No I don't think he had performed but a embarrasment defo not

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on March 26, 2015, 06:41:06 pm by Copps is Magic »
Theo's a good kid, he just doesn't know how to use his legs.

BoomBoom

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on March 26, 2015, 06:51:11 pm by BoomBoom »
Well it's clearly not just one fan thinking that is it? The carthorse himself said he's getting tons of Derby fans telling him he's rubbish.

He's an embarrassment in the sense that he's stealing a living. I don't know about you, but if you have any pride in what you do you should be embarrassed that you collect over 50k a year and perform so horribly.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on March 26, 2015, 06:53:53 pm by bpoolrover »
Disagree boom boom as he puts the effort it he is just not good enough
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 07:45:36 pm by bpoolrover »

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on March 26, 2015, 07:16:26 pm by BobG »
He didn't say 2tons of fans" either. He said "a bit of stick". A bit can be really not very much at all, or, a reasonable amount. Do tell us please, BoomBoom your source for affirming it's the latter.

Cheers

BobG

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on March 26, 2015, 07:36:52 pm by The Red Baron »
He didn't seem to be the same player after he picked up that injury last season. Up until then I thought we had a good 'un. He doesn't seem to fit in with what we are trying to do this season. I suspect he needs a target man to play off.

A shame, because I have met him and he's a genuinely nice guy. I suspect PD has already told him he won't be offered another contract and that is why he's been allowed to go to Scunny. It is probably a bit of an extended trial for him.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on March 26, 2015, 07:45:19 pm by ravenrover »
My builder who is a Derby fan of many years standing was talking to me about the ex Derby players we had at the moment, Bywater, Tyson and Theo, he couldn't believe we had actually paid a fee to Derby for Theo.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on March 26, 2015, 07:47:16 pm by bpoolrover »
People slated sharp before we got him,people said bywater passed it,a lot of burnley fans were not impressed with stock does that make him a bad player

Move DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on March 26, 2015, 08:03:23 pm by Move DRFC »

I'm fully aware of Theo.'s ability's bu now we will have left ourselves short up top should Evans activate the recall after 28 days of Clarke harris's loan

Simple chief. If Evans activates the clause then we activate Theo's. Not difficult

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on March 26, 2015, 08:07:18 pm by wilts rover »

Simple chief. If Evans activates the clause then we activate Theo's. Not difficult

Why would we recall a player you dont rate? Just for the sake of it?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on March 26, 2015, 08:09:55 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
My mate who's a Derby fan said that Robinson was excellent for Derby. And he's got a bigger cock than your Derby supporting mate.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on March 26, 2015, 08:12:50 pm by dickos1 »

If Rotherham recall him after 28 days then we will have to wait a good 2-3 weeks before we can recall Robinson

TinyPortal © 2005-2012