Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 11:58:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Terry’s legacy  (Read 1053 times)

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
Terry’s legacy
« on April 25, 2024, 08:38:38 pm by drfcsteve »
I remember earlier in the season watching an interview with John Ryan where he talked about speaking with Terry and about his legacy.

I’m sure it’s something Terry has thought about and I know he wouldn’t want to be remembered for our poor seasons of recent years.

Now thanks to Grant and the team he can proudly say he oversaw the best winning run the club has seen in 70(?) ish years. And it could get even better!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
Re: Terry’s legacy
« Reply #1 on April 25, 2024, 09:19:48 pm by PDX_Rover »
A massive learning experience for Terry and team over the last 4-5 years. The significant investment required has filtered down the leagues without a doubt.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 25, 2024, 10:02:19 pm by dknward2 »
Now that Terry is in full control give or take and devoted more time to Drfc we are seeing the fruits of the labour.

He put his trust in grant and the staff and so did we we are all in this together and together we can achieve more

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 26, 2024, 07:09:28 am by roversdude »
Gavin must be chuffed to bits having got Grant back onboard

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 26, 2024, 08:56:38 am by Campsall rover »
Gavin must be chuffed to bits having got Grant back onboard
Yes dude and we need to keep him.
I do think even if he gets other offers he will stay with us for an in of 3 yrs possibly even 5 to see us get back to the Championship.
Maybe then he would go to a bigger club if they came knocking.

I think he really enjoys it at Rovers, gets a free hand to run the playing side of the club as he wishes.
As you say Dude I think he has a very good relationship with GB & TB

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 26, 2024, 09:04:05 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
I think we should though remember we are a bit ahead of where we expected to be when Blunt departed.  Hopefully the slightly extra we put in to January can be replicated in the summer and going forwards as it's really clear and obvious we operated in a better market in January.

But there's still a lot of work to do.  On the pitch though we have now got an identity again and the club is back united really between players, fans etc.  keeping that during tougher spells will be a bigger challenge.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012