Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 07:38:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: DNA Card  (Read 9841 times)

swintonrover

• Forum Member
Re: DNA Card
« Reply #30 on July 20, 2017, 06:04:43 pm by swintonrover »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

5minstogo

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on July 20, 2017, 06:24:59 pm by 5minstogo »
They have now out out a tweet with some more detailed info as to what you get. It does look good value

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on July 20, 2017, 06:34:55 pm by mushRTID »
Does this card replace the £10 membership i will this card give you cheaper match tickets?

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on July 20, 2017, 06:57:56 pm by silent majority »
On the official DRFC Facebook page there 5 photographs showing the companies who are participating with some info on the discounts available;

https://www.facebook.com/doncasterroversfc/?hc_ref=ARTrEqmNG55RJ4HSisNYfOX5U3YBym4bCha8WJVKlH6IUBwmbnQYJd8XmLZYUWMpZos

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on July 20, 2017, 08:20:53 pm by Dagenham Rover »
On the official DRFC Facebook page there 5 photographs showing the companies who are participating with some info on the discounts available;

https://www.facebook.com/doncasterroversfc/?hc_ref=ARTrEqmNG55RJ4HSisNYfOX5U3YBym4bCha8WJVKlH6IUBwmbnQYJd8XmLZYUWMpZos

So why the hell is it not on Dros!!!!!!!

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on July 20, 2017, 08:28:48 pm by silent majority »

Probably because the DROS site is another EFL product and controlling what goes on and when isn't as straight forward as you would think.

SLO@DRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on July 20, 2017, 09:00:38 pm by SLO@DRFC »
Good evening everyone

The DNA discount is available on any Virgin East Coast service (not just from Doncaster) and is available from the 1st of August.

Also those asking to see more of the offers available please see the below link:

https://twitter.com/drfc_official/status/888035131390296065

I hope this helps

Kind regards
Dean 

balbyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on July 20, 2017, 09:01:49 pm by balbyrover »

Probably because the DROS site is another EFL product and controlling what goes on and when isn't as straight forward as you would think.

There's a lot of supporters who aren't on social media so probably won't be able to access the photos.
That is the biggest issue I think.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on July 20, 2017, 09:24:49 pm by Dagenham Rover »

Ok     but sorry its bloody ridiculous     The clubs site albeit run by a third party and they can't control what goes on or when .... as I said absolutely ridiculous

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on July 20, 2017, 09:32:21 pm by RedJ »
Good evening everyone

The DNA discount is available on any Virgin East Coast service (not just from Doncaster) and is available from the 1st of August.

Also those asking to see more of the offers available please see the below link:

https://twitter.com/drfc_official/status/888035131390296065

I hope this helps

Kind regards
Dean 

Can it be used with a railcard or is it either or?

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on July 20, 2017, 09:48:49 pm by silent majority »

Ok     but sorry its bloody ridiculous     The clubs site albeit run by a third party and they can't control what goes on or when .... as I said absolutely ridiculous

Daggers, I didn't say they can't control what goes on and when, I said it's not that straight forward. A crucial difference.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on July 20, 2017, 09:58:49 pm by Dagenham Rover »

Daggers, I didn't say they can't control what goes on and when, I said it's not that straight forward. A crucial difference.

OK Martyn   I realise its a EFL deal but surely its in every clubs interest for the EFL  to make it as straightforward as possible,  it strikes me that this is just as useless as the previous incumbents deal but to be honest thats probably about right with any big business taking over a large similar type contract (and yes I have experience) teething problems that go on for years, individual clubs complaining won't get anywhere apart from promises if the EFL start kicking up you might just get there

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on July 20, 2017, 10:15:50 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Does this card replace the £10 membership i will this card give you cheaper match tickets?

Well, if you go to buy tickets, the DNA Bronze membership is listed @£10. It doesn't mention getting a DNA card with it.

DNA card is listed @£20 but there is no mention of this including Bronze membership.

Assuming you add them both to your shopping basket it would total £30??

If you go to memberships/Bronze membership there's no mention of DNA card

I think this needs clarifying.

Susan Abbott

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on July 20, 2017, 10:32:16 pm by Susan Abbott »
D oes  N ot A pply .

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on July 20, 2017, 10:49:52 pm by silent majority »
Daggers,

the new EFL digital contract was in the pipeline for a number of years under the codename Project Houdini. (I mentioned it on this forum a few times). It was extremely ambitious and to bring it to market when they did meant having to abandon some of the more ambitious sections of it. A pity really because some of what I wanted went out the window.

Anyway, the new supplier is in place and managed to hit some technical snags on their very first outing! I can guarantee that all clubs have had issues and its been talked about endlessly. Its not a straight swap from one supplier to another, the whole project is new. Derby County had problems at Port Vale despite having much more control over the distribution issue than we have. 90% of EFL clubs are in the same boat as us, any gathering of EFL clubs will guarantee this item will be on the agenda! The EFL have invested an awful lot of money in this, it will have to work!!

I'm speaking to DRFC now about the next broadcast which will be the Owls game. Hopefully we can get some better guidelines drawn up for DRFC supporters before then.

Susan Abbott

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on July 21, 2017, 07:25:35 am by Susan Abbott »
What ?????

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #46 on July 21, 2017, 07:31:26 am by Glyn_Wigley »
It's what's known as a dynamic card, the benefits will change and evolve over the course of the next 12 months.

How do you know that a particular benefit won't evolve and change (ie disappear) five minutes after you sign up? Are there expiry dates on these offers or will they just 'evolve' without warning?

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on July 21, 2017, 08:10:52 am by Superspy »

Well, if you go to buy tickets, the DNA Bronze membership is listed @£10. It doesn't mention getting a DNA card with it.

DNA card is listed @£20 but there is no mention of this including Bronze membership.

Assuming you add them both to your shopping basket it would total £30??

If you go to memberships/Bronze membership there's no mention of DNA card

I think this needs clarifying.

I know you mean it needs clarifying from the club, but just to add some confirmation from my side...my wife is a Bronze Member (£10), it gives her the money off match tickets but does NOT include a DNA card.

balbyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on July 21, 2017, 08:51:30 am by balbyrover »
It's what's known as a dynamic card, the benefits will change and evolve over the course of the next 12 months.

How do you know that a particular benefit won't evolve and change (ie disappear) five minutes after you sign up? Are there expiry dates on these offers or will they just 'evolve' without warning?

Very good question.

What I'm wondering, Is it just a card that you present at the till. I.E for the Morrisons 5% discount ?
Also is it exclusive to all Morrisons? Same applies for other supermarkets and other deals.

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on July 21, 2017, 08:54:47 am by VivaRovers »
To add to the confusion over memberships - my Bronze Membership card turned up yesterday. It says Academy Membership on it. I've absolutely no idea whether this is the same thing.

DaveDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on July 21, 2017, 09:26:00 am by DaveDRFC »
What I'm wondering, Is it just a card that you present at the till. I.E for the Morrisons 5% discount ?
Also is it exclusive to all Morrisons? Same applies for other supermarkets and other deals.

No, you have to buy a voucher online and you get the discount that way. So if Morrisons is 5% off you would buy say a £50 voucher to use in Morrisons but it would only cost you £47.50. A lot of the discounts are like that so you can save a fair bit of money, it's just actually being arsed to do it!

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on July 21, 2017, 09:35:30 am by Jenny »
A lot of them are reloadable giftcards so you can just top them up via the incentive website rather than waiting for vouchers to come in the post.

We have access to EdenRed through work and its basically the same offers, I think the only thing that is unique to the DNA card of any use is the train discount, but if you can't use that with a railcard then I doubt I will get any benefit out of it.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on July 21, 2017, 09:39:02 am by MrFrost »

Why do you never give a straight answer to anything or explanation. Your replies are cryptic at best. You seem to revel in some sense of false power, hoarding information that you believe you know that others don't.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on July 21, 2017, 10:01:38 am by RoversAlias »
To add to the confusion over memberships - my Bronze Membership card turned up yesterday. It says Academy Membership on it. I've absolutely no idea whether this is the same thing.

I doubt it will be, as the DNA card costs £10 more than a Membership and is at Silver Member level.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #54 on July 21, 2017, 12:15:11 pm by silent majority »

Jeez, you're getting cynical in your old age Glyn.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #55 on July 21, 2017, 12:16:46 pm by silent majority »

Why do you never give a straight answer to anything or explanation. Your replies are cryptic at best. You seem to revel in some sense of false power, hoarding information that you believe you know that others don't.

Are you on drugs?

« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 12:25:03 pm by silent majority »

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #56 on July 21, 2017, 12:31:39 pm by silent majority »

Jimmydee

• VSC Member
« Reply #57 on July 21, 2017, 05:03:16 pm by Jimmydee »
I went to collect my season ticket today with my 13 year old grandson, there was Marquis, May, Williams and Mason doing promotion videos in the ticket office and my grandson refused to have a photo with them.
He just wanted to get hold of his season ticket instead.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #58 on July 21, 2017, 05:30:25 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Does this help?;

https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/2017/july/dna-card-offers/

That's a bit better. To answer an earlier question, on the web page there's a column on the left which tells you What's new and what's about to expire and the date of expiry.

Susan Abbott

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on July 21, 2017, 06:31:08 pm by Susan Abbott »
Why was there NO relevant information provided in collection of the DNA card just a card with an number . Very poor marketing on who takes its , what is given, or how to use it and when.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012