Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 11:14:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Membership discount ?  (Read 4496 times)

Danmckay456

• Forum Member
Membership discount ?
« on July 22, 2017, 12:12:19 am by Danmckay456 »
Do you get a discount in the club shop with the £10 membership scheme ?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

idler

• VSC Member
Re: Membership discount ?
« Reply #1 on July 22, 2017, 10:22:33 am by idler »
I wouldn't have thought so, not for a tenner.

Susan Abbott

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on July 23, 2017, 03:40:48 pm by Susan Abbott »
What is the benefits of  Silver Membership and DNA

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on July 23, 2017, 04:39:38 pm by knockers »
you get to see 23 games at a great price. Is that not enough for you?

Susan Abbott

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on July 23, 2017, 04:46:50 pm by Susan Abbott »
Answer the question or is it you do not understand it yourself!!!

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on July 23, 2017, 05:19:04 pm by StocktonRover »
Answer the question or is it you do not understand it yourself!!!
Read the responses and follow the links already provided on other threads  - or is that too difficult for you......

Muttley

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on July 23, 2017, 05:37:21 pm by Muttley »

Free grammar and punctuation lessons.

darren61

« Reply #7 on July 23, 2017, 05:38:38 pm by darren61 »

Free grammar and punctuation lessons.
What is, them?

phil old leake

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on July 23, 2017, 06:29:28 pm by phil old leake »
Sort you're lives out it was just a simple question

firestarter

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on July 23, 2017, 06:55:15 pm by firestarter »
Your or you're ??... you decide

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on July 23, 2017, 09:18:45 pm by Superspy »

Susan's demand of an answer to a question answered in the previous post probably didn't help matters here. Probably another case of confusion over what a Silver Membership actually is, although I still don't understand the difficulty.

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on July 23, 2017, 10:33:58 pm by StocktonRover »

Susan's demand of an answer to a question answered in the previous post probably didn't help matters here. Probably another case of confusion over what a Silver Membership actually is, although I still don't understand the difficulty.
"Susan" is quite capable of reading posts but likes to stir things and watch the reaction for his own entertainment.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on July 23, 2017, 10:49:55 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Perhaps it might have been an idea on Bronze membership to be able to buy a add on dna card for an extra tenner  totalling  20 quid if someone wanted one, but keep the standalone dna card for the 20 quid, possibly a bit of a missed  opportunity really   
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 08:21:03 am by Dagenham Rover »

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on July 23, 2017, 11:45:41 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
The original idea was to have all memberships coupled with the card however that would mean raising the price. I'm surprised they kept it at £10 last season. £25 and £5 off each game might have been workable.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on July 24, 2017, 01:47:58 pm by ravenrover »
Thought you were already a season ticket holder, from another thread about JM. So you should know

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on July 24, 2017, 09:06:17 pm by Superspy »
Perhaps it might have been an idea on Bronze membership to be able to buy a add on dna card for an extra tenner  totalling  20 quid if someone wanted one, but keep the standalone dna card for the 20 quid, possibly a bit of a missed  opportunity really   

I feel like I'm missing something here. What would be the point in that? Surely doing what you've suggested just results in having a Bronze Membership with DNA card, or a DNA card on its own, both costing £20. Why would ANYBODY choose to just have the DNA card?

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on July 24, 2017, 10:09:03 pm by Dagenham Rover »

I feel like I'm missing something here. What would be the point in that? Surely doing what you've suggested just results in having a Bronze Membership with DNA card, or a DNA card on its own, both costing £20. Why would ANYBODY choose to just have the DNA card?

And tbh thats the point just perhaps it would persuade floaters to come through the gate a bit more often  or perhaps price it slightly differently dunno 25 quid for the standalone and 20 quid for the bronze membership its all about trying to persuade bums on seats if people think they are getting a better deal ......................

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on July 25, 2017, 01:39:52 pm by MrFrost »
Just bought a season ticket. (Yes, really). I didn't realise we were still in the dark ages of having season ticket books? Can't we adopt the card like most other clubs have?

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on July 25, 2017, 01:44:07 pm by vaya »
Just bought a season ticket. (Yes, really). I didn't realise we were still in the dark ages of having season ticket books? Can't we adopt the card like most other clubs have?

Do most other clubs? - Have you got  breakdown of the rest of the Leagues?

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on July 25, 2017, 01:52:37 pm by glosterred »

Who's going to finance the installation of the appropriate machinery at the gate to allow them to work? Think the club much more pressing matters to spend its money on.

COYR

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on July 25, 2017, 01:54:24 pm by MrFrost »

Who's going to finance the installation of the appropriate machinery at the gate to allow them to work? Think the club much more pressing matters to spend its money on.

COYR

Other clubs do it so it must be worth while.

swintonrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on July 25, 2017, 02:04:04 pm by swintonrover »

COYR

Not for a club of our size. It was in the original stadium plans, but they were scrapped due to the machines not being cost effective. It is far far cheaper to have paper tickets. I'd rather spend the £500k installation fee on a centre back.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on July 25, 2017, 02:47:21 pm by MrFrost »

COYR

Not for a club of our size. It was in the original stadium plans, but they were scrapped due to the machines not being cost effective. It is far far cheaper to have paper tickets. I'd rather spend the £500k installation fee on a centre back.

Chesterfield have it.

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on July 25, 2017, 03:09:09 pm by knockers »
You applied for that job yet?

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on July 25, 2017, 03:09:32 pm by MrFrost »
You applied for that job yet?

Maybe.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on July 25, 2017, 06:30:42 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »

Strange that when you've borrowed your dads book. I'm sure you would have notice the difference.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on July 25, 2017, 06:44:20 pm by MrFrost »

Strange that when you've borrowed your dads book. I'm sure you would have notice the difference.

I thought we may have made some advances in the last two years since I borrowed it

deebee

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on July 25, 2017, 06:51:10 pm by deebee »
You would save on the wages of the turnstile operators too.

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on July 25, 2017, 06:51:41 pm by vaya »

I thought we may have made some advances in the last two years since I borrowed it

How have managed to not clock any card readers on the turnstiles then?

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on July 25, 2017, 07:11:36 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
You would save on the wages of the turnstile operators too.

It's tiny, not even worth considering that value.

Don't see the point in the electric ones. Half the time they have someone on them anyway. Book does just fine and eventually apps etc will probably replace cards anyway.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012