Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 11:08:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Negativity on this forum  (Read 2607 times)

Tazemma

• Forum Member
Negativity on this forum
« on April 09, 2012, 07:21:12 pm by Tazemma »
Having attended today's game I followed this up with my usual glance at this forum and I cannot believe what people write. 99% of comments are negative and aimed at individuals who are doing all they can for DRFC. Tonight for example I have read:-
1. The club will be in administration before the end of the season.
2. Half of the team have staged a protest and walked out.
3. Dean Saunders should leave now.
4. John Ryan only has himself to blame.

As a long standing STH I have seen worst times than this and please remember we are not the first club to be relegated. If you would have been offered league be football 10 years ago you would have took it.

I really have to question if certain individuals on this forum want DRFC to disappear, success is not an option as they will have nothing to moan about. Where on earth do they dream these rumours up from?

By the way I heard we have tempted Michael Owen, Emilie Heskey, Rio Ferdinand and Steven Gerrard to spearhead our assault on league one next season?

It's easy isn't it?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

keepmoatman

• Forum Member
Re: Negativity on this forum
« Reply #1 on April 09, 2012, 08:16:46 pm by keepmoatman »
 Top  post ! Have a search around the new forum and theres one button
called  ignore user  . Oh its a marvelous creation  :thumbsup:

donnygreenjeans

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 09, 2012, 08:19:08 pm by donnygreenjeans »
I agree on number 3

podrover73

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 09, 2012, 08:20:25 pm by podrover73 »
I will take no3 too

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 09, 2012, 08:22:24 pm by mushRTID »
What do you expect? We've barely won a game for 18 months!!

Sick of people on their high horses telling us how to be a supporter. We all have the clubs interests at heart or we wouldnt be on here. Its a good job we do care because 90% of Doncaster certainly doesnt.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 09, 2012, 08:23:47 pm by hoolahoop »
True we should all bury our heads in the sand and hope things just get better carrying on in the same way shouldn't we!
 :facepalm:

wilko_rover

« Reply #6 on April 09, 2012, 08:23:56 pm by wilko_rover »
number 3 is justified. one thing you can never accuse dean saunders of is being negative though. even if we lose on saturday he will probably say we can still stay up.

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 09, 2012, 08:27:07 pm by coventryrover »
Would the OP be happy for Dean Saunder to have the summmer to clear out and prepare for the assault on l1 next season?

Especially with how DS has managed this?

mutleyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 09, 2012, 08:30:46 pm by mutleyrover »
I believe that sometimes people confuse reality of a situation with negativity. Some accept the reality, others choose to ignore it.

Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 09, 2012, 08:32:17 pm by Red Rover »
No3 please

DRFC123

« Reply #10 on April 09, 2012, 08:35:22 pm by DRFC123 »
Sick of hearing Saunders say the same thing week after week, it would take an absolute miracle to stay up now. Sadly I'm not a religious man.

No. 3

Tazemma

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on April 09, 2012, 08:40:34 pm by Tazemma »
Dean Saunders will be given the summer to mould the squad. He will then be given 10 to 15 games in league one. This is when JR will make te decision on DS future.

wilko_rover

« Reply #12 on April 09, 2012, 09:22:25 pm by wilko_rover »
and if that happens itll be J.R.'s biggest mistake since bringing saunders and mckay to our club in the first place.

Capmeister

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on April 09, 2012, 10:11:59 pm by Capmeister »
You need a Messiah to deliver miracles not DS. No doubt he'll play musical chairs with the team SatD again. Loved his comment on radio dee-dah. All the team's injured. 4 have got hamstring problems. Really Dean. Not just a case of they dont want to play so now ur asking the old guard to help out after you dropped em. Nice man management. Thanks for getting us relegated. If u stick at management it wont be ur last. Just hopefully not another at Donny

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on April 09, 2012, 11:08:25 pm by mjdgreg »
Some will call it negativity because they don't have the ability to think for themselves and blindly follow what others ask them to. I prefer to think for myself and use a pragmatic not negative approach.

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on April 09, 2012, 11:14:02 pm by donnyroversfc »
As clueless as DS comes across at the minute, he deserves a little bit more time. I'm happy for him to be in charge at the beginning of next season as long as Mr Teflon/McKay or whatever you want to call him is not involved. Maybe, just maybe he'll shock us all and do well...

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on April 10, 2012, 10:54:05 am by Wellred »
True we should all bury our heads in the sand and hope things just get better carrying on in the same way shouldn't we!
 :facepalm:

That shouldn't be a problem for you Hoola, you have plenty of experience doing it last season and the early part of this!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012