Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:41:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Stag Party At Oakwell On Sunday  (Read 540 times)

tyke1962

• Forum Member
Stag Party At Oakwell On Sunday
« on May 05, 2023, 06:45:35 pm by tyke1962 »
Having a bit of corporate hospitality , pre match brunch ( 12 KO ) a few pints , meet some of the players afterwards , the whole works .

Off in to town afterwards and I reckon you can pretty much work out the rest of the afternoon and evening .

I've not planned a right lot for bank holiday Monday , to say the least .

We get married a week today after 11 years together , I didn't do bad did I ? , alas we all succumb in the end .

Off on a two week cruise for the honeymoon a week on Sunday .

I'll get the away semi final first leg next Saturday on sky but the home 2nd leg the following Friday  I'll be in Mallorca that day so I'll probably miss it .

The Play Off Final is the day after we come back but let's not get ahead of ourselves .

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: Stag Party At Oakwell On Sunday
« Reply #1 on May 05, 2023, 08:11:36 pm by Filo »
They have TV’s in Mallorca in these modern times, Barnsley will catch up with the tech eventually lol!

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 05, 2023, 11:35:20 pm by Draytonian III »
They have TV’s in Mallorca in these modern times, Barnsley will catch up with the tech eventually lol!

Lol

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 06, 2023, 04:49:57 am by tyke1962 »

Very funny , yep I think I've worked out that I'd probably more than likely be able to see the game sat in a bar in Palma .

The thing is its an evening KO and we will probably have already set sail for our next destination .

Heard varying reports about maritime internet capability for streaming especially and according to what I've read sky coverage might be limited on a cruise ship .

Hopefully not .

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on May 06, 2023, 09:38:09 am by idler »

Very funny , yep I think I've worked out that I'd probably more than likely be able to see the game sat in a bar in Palma .

The thing is its an evening KO and we will probably have already set sail for our next destination .

Heard varying reports about maritime internet capability for streaming especially and according to what I've read sky coverage might be limited on a cruise ship .

Hopefully not .

I think that it depends on the ship and where you are Tyke.
We had no problem in the Caribbean or round the Canaries although there was a bit of interference last time.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012