Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 05:30:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coppinger Interview RE Funds  (Read 5258 times)

DD

• Forum Member
Re: Coppinger Interview RE Funds
« Reply #90 on April 16, 2023, 06:35:46 pm by DD »
That interview is totally uninspiring!
The whole set up creates chaos - who is responsible for what? Then its a blame game.
Coppinger should be a club ambassador - and not involved in signings, strategy or tactics. Schoffield should be sacked.
Start afresh 

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on April 16, 2023, 09:05:56 pm by Campsall rover »
Coppinger "We've had a lot of conversations with players that want to come to us because of how we play"

Who are we signing this summer then?

A bunch of insomniacs?!!
That was a very concerning comment. Has Copps not watched any of our matches this season?

I just can’t believe Copps hasn’t held his hands up and admitted he got it wrong with this appointment.
DS may have appeared to be a good coach but what we need is a good Manager. There is a massive difference between the two.
He is so out of his depth tactically, that’s obvious and nothing is getting done about it.
Now personal abuse I will not condone because it is not acceptable.
Having said that is it any wonder the fans are really angry. Fans like myself who have followed this club home and away through thick and thin are very concerned at the downward spiral the club are in.
This coach has presided over the most boring negative football we have ever seen at this club.

We have had enough, we are going only in one direction under DS.  He has completely lost the fans and I honestly don’t believe the players are buying into what he is asking them to do.

It seems Copps and Blunt are not listening to the fans. That a massive mistake. The fans will vote with their feet. The toxicity will increase and that will only lead to more failure from the players.

Until the board, management, coaches, players and the fans are all singing from the same song sheet then the club will not progress.

My gut feeling is that Copps has to decide that DS has to be dismissed or both DS and Copps will both have to go.
Copps position will become untenable if the decision is taken over his head.

The problem is we have a chairman who says nothing, does nothing, we need serious leadership. It starts at the top and we are seeing none.
Blunt should resign. If he can’t make decisions then what purpose does he serve.
He has presided over abject failure and should be responsible for that failure.

We need serious change at the top. TB should replace him but I think they are too close due to their business relationship. So we are in big trouble. I seriously fear for our club. All these extra funds from TB are going to go down a big black hole as things stand.

What a total shambles.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 09:09:59 pm by Campsall rover »

DD

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on April 17, 2023, 08:40:20 am by DD »
Totally agree Camps!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012