Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 09:40:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: FA Cup Tickets  (Read 45341 times)

the vicar

• Forum Member
Re: FA Cup Tickets
« Reply #30 on February 04, 2019, 03:32:45 pm by the vicar »
1500 sold today as ticket office said when I got mine 30 mins ago

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on February 04, 2019, 03:45:51 pm by RedJ »
So 600 then.

;)

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on February 04, 2019, 04:03:54 pm by IDM »
Online works fine for me, and I guess mybtocwts will arrive in tomorrow’s post too..

Our ticket office does a good job, IMHO...

Just wondering what you will be getting in the post IDM. 😷

I'm not sure I want to know...

Ha ha I am sure it said tickets at first..

Will change it now..

Bezza

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on February 04, 2019, 04:18:02 pm by Bezza »
Got my three at lunchtime, 10 minute queue.

karldew

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on February 04, 2019, 04:34:37 pm by karldew »
With the release of tickets to people who have ticket stubs from the Oldham game, will you be able to purchase online or do you physically have to go in to the ticket office with the ticket stub?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on February 04, 2019, 04:35:41 pm by drfchound »
With the release of tickets to people who have ticket stubs from the Oldham game, will you be able to purchase online or do you physically have to go in to the ticket office with the ticket stub?

I think I read on here somewhere that evidence of the stub has to be shown at the ticket office.

DaveDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on February 04, 2019, 04:39:20 pm by DaveDRFC »

Monday 4th February - Silver Members, Half Season Members, Dons 2019 ST Holders, Match Package, Bronze, Academy, Alliance, Red Squad & Donny Squad Membership Holders (1 per member)

Thursday 7th February - Oldham Ticket Stub Holders, 1 ticket per stub. Online users with multiple ticket stubs will only be able to get 1 against their account without attending in person.

Monday 11th February - General Sale (4 per person)

Prez

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on February 04, 2019, 05:22:49 pm by Prez »
Over 2,000 sold now.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on February 04, 2019, 05:23:43 pm by Nudga »
Over 2,000 sold now.

Is that 2k home tickets?

Prez

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on February 04, 2019, 05:26:24 pm by Prez »
Over 2,000 sold now.

Is that 2k home tickets?
Not sure in truth, just reporting the sales the club has published via Facebook.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on February 04, 2019, 05:27:36 pm by glosterred »
From the DRFC twitter feed

TICKETS | More than 2,000 tickets have been sold for the @EmiratesFACup fifth round tie with @CPFC. Don't miss out on priority access tickets before general sale on Monday February 11, and purchase a Bronze e-Membership now. #DRFC

bit.ly/2t1GXdK

COYR

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on February 04, 2019, 06:00:26 pm by the vicar »

I think I read on here somewhere that evidence of the stub has to be shown at the ticket office.
I had to show nothing, not even my season ticket all they have to do is look on there computer system

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on February 04, 2019, 06:25:14 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
The system seems better now as they can link accounts for likes of me who regular buys tickets for my St mates. Makes it much quicker.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on February 04, 2019, 06:50:27 pm by steve@dcfd »
Yes Bronze member so can get ticket on line or like today called in got FA cup tickets for me and two other bronze members that are linked to my account. Also tickets for Peterborough and Southend for all three.
Then get an email with record of all tickets bought. Good system whether Going on line or at the ticket office,

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on February 04, 2019, 07:25:33 pm by rich1471 »
Trying to buy online but it will not let me as my seat is in grey so I cannot click on it to buy , if someone knows how to do this please help , never have an issues normally for away tickets or even Oldham at home.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on February 04, 2019, 07:30:37 pm by drfchound »

I had to show nothing, not even my season ticket all they have to do is look on there computer system

I know about the computer having details for us STH people mate.
However my brother isn’t on the system but I got him one for the Oldham match after they on general sale and didn’t even give my name when I bought it for him.
In his case, if he goes for a ticket when they go on GS he would have to show his stub, I assume.

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on February 04, 2019, 07:32:45 pm by knockers »
Trying to buy online but it will not let me as my seat is in grey so I cannot click on it to buy , if someone knows how to do this please help , never have an issues normally for away tickets or even Oldham at home.

Log in and one of the drop downs has reserved tickets. Click on this and the Palace seats are there to click on. Then just pay

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on February 04, 2019, 08:06:54 pm by silent majority »

It's greyed out because it's reserved for you. Go to the ticket site, make sure you're logged in. Click on your name and then scroll down to find 'reserved tickets'.

Palace fan in Peace

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on February 04, 2019, 09:21:06 pm by Palace fan in Peace »
Could anyone clarify the away fan ticket blocks. We seem to be selling 40-44 at the moment. Is that the full 3000? Looking at the map it looks as though 34-44 are the away end blocks. Would that be 3000 or 3800? Thanks

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on February 04, 2019, 09:33:31 pm by selby »
   According to their forum they have sold about 1000 tickets today with restrictions for away points to buyers, so they are expecting to sell out by Friday.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on February 04, 2019, 09:57:11 pm by IDM »
Could anyone clarify the away fan ticket blocks. We seem to be selling 40-44 at the moment. Is that the full 3000? Looking at the map it looks as though 34-44 are the away end blocks. Would that be 3000 or 3800? Thanks

I think 34-44 will make up the usual 3000 away allocation, perhaps you are being sold certain blocks first.?

The blocks going round the corner and a bit down the side (east) are the extras if we release more than 3000, as we did for Oldham..

Hope you sell out and add to the atmosphere..

RedRover45

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on February 04, 2019, 10:01:14 pm by RedRover45 »
Think the North Stand away end holds 3304 minus the front couple of rows which are covered over

OliP123

« Reply #52 on February 04, 2019, 10:04:11 pm by OliP123 »

Monday 4th February - Silver Members, Half Season Members, Dons 2019 ST Holders, Match Package, Bronze, Academy, Alliance, Red Squad & Donny Squad Membership Holders (1 per member)

Thursday 7th February - Oldham Ticket Stub Holders, 1 ticket per stub. Online users with multiple ticket stubs will only be able to get 1 against their account without attending in person.

So if I got our tickets from the Oldham game I can go in the 7th and buy from the ticket office?

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on February 04, 2019, 10:05:42 pm by rich1471 »
Cheers thanks for the help , paid for them now

Palace fan in Peace

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on February 05, 2019, 11:16:05 am by Palace fan in Peace »
Thanks for the helpful responses. We have sold half the allocation so far with sales still restricted by our Loyalty Points system. In view of the rate we are selling can’t see it going past Friday before we sell out. Anyone know the position with the additional 800 tickets? Did I read Oldham were given 3800? Did they fill that?

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #55 on February 05, 2019, 12:26:08 pm by silent majority »

So if I got our tickets from the Oldham game I can go in the 7th and buy from the ticket office?

Yes.

bobbymax

• VSC Member
« Reply #56 on February 05, 2019, 12:40:51 pm by bobbymax »
Thanks for the helpful responses. We have sold half the allocation so far with sales still restricted by our Loyalty Points system. In view of the rate we are selling can’t see it going past Friday before we sell out. Anyone know the position with the additional 800 tickets? Did I read Oldham were given 3800? Did they fill that?
They were and did but the signs are that there will be a big demand from home fans for this one so there may not be any more after the initial 3000.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #57 on February 05, 2019, 12:55:11 pm by selby »
   Palace Fan,yes Oldham were given extra seats in the east stand as the catering facilities etc can be shared with the north stand for a couple of blocks, and like every other club if you ask for the further allocation I would think we would forward them to your club.
   If you get any tickets for any part of the ground, the view and facilities are excellent, we are a welcoming club, there are good facilities (pubs, clubs, food outlets etc) not that far away from the ground, and bar and hot food facilities on our concourse in the ground itself.
   Enjoy the day and the game, it will not be easy though.

Move DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #58 on February 05, 2019, 12:55:53 pm by Move DRFC »
Do we reckon South Stand will get to general sale? Did go to Oldham but a few lads didn't.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #59 on February 05, 2019, 01:03:53 pm by Donnywolf »
There was plenty of room v Oldham and I expect if we give Palace less than we gave Oldham then this may be close to a sell out but not a complete sell out

I think the TV will turn a lot of heads

TinyPortal © 2005-2012