Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:38:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: FA Cup Tickets  (Read 45343 times)

silent majority

• VSC Member
Re: FA Cup Tickets
« Reply #60 on February 05, 2019, 01:12:26 pm by silent majority »
   Palace Fan,yes Oldham were given extra seats in the east stand as the catering facilities etc can be shared with the north stand for a couple of blocks, and like every other club if you ask for the further allocation I would think we would forward them to your club.
   If you get any tickets for any part of the ground, the view and facilities are excellent, we are a welcoming club, there are good facilities (pubs, clubs, food outlets etc) not that far away from the ground, and bar and hot food facilities on our concourse in the ground itself.
   Enjoy the day and the game, it will not be easy though.

Small point of correction Selby.

The catering and toilets aren't shared with the North stand. The East stand is self contained at that point. They have their own toilets and catering.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on February 05, 2019, 01:17:18 pm by Boomstick »
Really think the club should limit the Palace fans to the north stand only, and fill the east with rovers fans.
Looks like the demand is there.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on February 05, 2019, 01:21:35 pm by normal rules »
The online ticket thingy states there are only about 300 tickets left for the whole south stand? Is this because some are still reserved for sth?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on February 05, 2019, 01:23:53 pm by drfchound »
The online ticket thingy states there are only about 300 tickets left for the whole south stand? Is this because some are still reserved for sth?

Yes, it is often mentioned on the forum.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on February 05, 2019, 01:25:12 pm by normal rules »
So the next question is how many sth do we have for the south stand?

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #65 on February 05, 2019, 01:28:12 pm by selby »
  SM, thanks for that,having never been in the away section I presumed those blocks were attached to the north concourse.
 They could be available for both set of fans quite easily then, so the club could have a decision to make if both teams have the demand for tickets.
  The demand from the various membership and season ticket holders looks strong, selling out our sections depends on the uptake by casual supporters when they go to general sale, and the online stadium plan shows just how many seats are available for general sale.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 01:34:17 pm by selby »

Palace fan in Peace

• Forum Member
« Reply #66 on February 05, 2019, 01:59:34 pm by Palace fan in Peace »
Looking like we will sell out tomorrow judging by the current rate of sale and interest being shown. Should be a cracking atmosphere. Are most pubs ok with no colours or best to stick to away allocated pubs?

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on February 05, 2019, 02:50:09 pm by normal rules »
There will no doubt be an upsurge in sales on Thursday for Oldham stub holders( we are getting 7).
Then the bunfight next week on general sale.
Exciting times.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #68 on February 05, 2019, 03:02:51 pm by dknward2 »
Rovers fans need to get their tickets asap for this so the club have an easy decision to make the whole east stand for home fans only.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on February 05, 2019, 03:47:38 pm by RoversAlias »
Two more bought today, can't wait. Really hope we can sell it out.

keith79

• Forum Member
« Reply #70 on February 05, 2019, 03:51:32 pm by keith79 »
Is it open to general sale now?

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #71 on February 05, 2019, 03:56:43 pm by IDM »
I think it is from 7 Feb general sale if you went to the Oldham game, from next Monday for anyone.

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #72 on February 05, 2019, 03:59:01 pm by adamtherover »
I've just got 3, long wait on the phone... worth it tho...

CantleyRed

• Forum Member
« Reply #73 on February 05, 2019, 04:15:04 pm by CantleyRed »
Looking like we will sell out tomorrow judging by the current rate of sale and interest being shown. Should be a cracking atmosphere. Are most pubs ok with no colours or best to stick to away allocated pubs?

All you need to know is that Donny is nothing like South London!

Palace fan in Peace

• Forum Member
« Reply #74 on February 05, 2019, 04:46:33 pm by Palace fan in Peace »

[/quote]All you need to know is that Donny is nothing like South London!
[/quote] Thank heavens for that. I was hoping to go for lunch and have a decent pint with some friendly locals-so nothing like South London!

keith79

• Forum Member
« Reply #75 on February 05, 2019, 04:56:11 pm by keith79 »
I want to the Oldham game but I don't have my ticket. Will they see on the computer that I went

deebee

• Forum Member
« Reply #76 on February 05, 2019, 05:01:03 pm by deebee »
They say you need your stub if you don't need why would they ask?.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #77 on February 05, 2019, 05:10:12 pm by IDM »
You only need to have been to the Oldham game for priority purchases from Thursday - if I read the DROS ticketing news properly..

General sale from Monday..

Apologies if my dates are wrong, but this should still be on DROS..

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #78 on February 05, 2019, 06:26:24 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
I'm sure there must be a few Palace fans who have been to the Keepmoat before. We've played them here at least once in the Championship.

The take up from our side is hard to judge. There's quite a number who I know going who haven't been for a long time so hopefully the TV won't put too many off.

We'll only know the real take up on Monday once St seats are released.  You would hope the majority of those who attended the Oldham game will venture out again so you would expect up to about 7k home sales by Monday.

deebee

• Forum Member
« Reply #79 on February 05, 2019, 06:35:30 pm by deebee »
If you only had to prove you were at the Oldham game according to Rovers records you would be able to book over the phone and they state you cannot. You have to produce the stub at the ticket office if I understand it correctly.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #80 on February 05, 2019, 06:45:44 pm by IDM »
Mine arrived in the post today.!

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #81 on February 05, 2019, 06:54:04 pm by IDM »
If you only had to prove you were at the Oldham game according to Rovers records you would be able to book over the phone and they state you cannot. You have to produce the stub at the ticket office if I understand it correctly.

Or you can buy online, one ticket per person, if you went to the Oldham game, according to DROS, from 7 Feb..

Either way, even with strong demand there will be seats left by the general sale date next Monday, I would have thought..

redandwhitearmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #82 on February 05, 2019, 06:57:38 pm by redandwhitearmy »
I’m not even convinced we will sell out, not worried about getting a ticket one bit.

Prez

• VSC Member
« Reply #83 on February 05, 2019, 07:04:45 pm by Prez »
I’m not even convinced we will sell out, not worried about getting a ticket one bit.

Judging on the people who have approached me regarding tickets, info etc who are not even true Rovers fans i would be shocked (and saddened) if we dont sell out.

This game has history in the making.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 07:06:49 pm by Prez »

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #84 on February 05, 2019, 07:15:23 pm by Donnywolf »
So the next question is how many sth do we have for the south stand?

Open the same Stadium Plan but do it for the last Home game you can see at the bottom - maybe Accrington in late April

There wont have been many sales just yet and it will give you a good idea - as the STs will be greyed out - but you have to count them of course lol

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #85 on February 05, 2019, 07:24:44 pm by i_ateallthepies »

If you bought from the Keepmoat ticket office for the Oldham game your purchase will be recorded on their system and a ticket stub isn't required.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #86 on February 05, 2019, 08:20:18 pm by silent majority »

If you bought from the Keepmoat ticket office for the Oldham game your purchase will be recorded on their system and a ticket stub isn't required.

That won't stop people passing ticket stubs around though.

elmsallrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #87 on February 05, 2019, 08:36:49 pm by elmsallrover »
Shouldn't the people who went to the Chorley replay and the Oldham game get first choice of tickets before the people who will turn up on Thursday just with a stubb from the Oldham game

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #88 on February 05, 2019, 08:38:09 pm by RedJ »
And Chorley and Charlton away...

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #89 on February 05, 2019, 08:45:43 pm by Nudga »
And Chester City in 92.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012