Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:18:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Any doubters re Saunders ?  (Read 1753 times)

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
Any doubters re Saunders ?
« on January 08, 2013, 10:05:13 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Should have watched his performance as panelist tonight.

Very very plain language but gets his knowledge and message over very very clearly.

Communication/ personality and knowledge all on show tonight and if he paints the game so clearly behind closed doors no wonder we are joint top!

Thanks Deano and good luck!!!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
Re: Any doubters re Saunders ?
« Reply #1 on January 08, 2013, 10:09:53 pm by wilts rover »
Was he the bloke sat next to Brian May? I thought that was David Baddiel but if you say it was Saunders....

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on January 08, 2013, 10:21:16 pm by bobjimwilly »
Should have watched his performance as panelist tonight.

Very very plain language but gets his knowledge and message over very very clearly.

Communication/ personality and knowledge all on show tonight and if he paints the game so clearly behind closed doors no wonder we are joint top!

Thanks Deano and good luck!!!

I missed the football tonight, was he on ITV?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on January 08, 2013, 11:01:43 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Was he the bloke sat next to Brian May? I thought that was David Baddiel but if you say it was Saunders....

Tell this what. I reckon that one next to Brian Cox were a better striker than Saunders. At least, all I could think about was slipping one into the box for her to pounce on.

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 08, 2013, 11:21:21 pm by Chris »
I didn't see his performance on Sky Sports tonight. My friend, who supports Aston Villa, has said the complete opposite to the OP. Apparently failing to answer the question and offering generic, empty responses.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on January 08, 2013, 11:22:18 pm by dickos1 »
Chris in have a go at Saunders shocker

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 08, 2013, 11:51:11 pm by drfcsteve »
dickos1 in spring to Saunders defence shocker.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on January 08, 2013, 11:57:50 pm by MachoMadness »
Rovers fans in arguing about Saunders shocker.  :whistle:

I wonder if we'll still be on at this in 18 months like we do with SO'D?

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on January 08, 2013, 11:58:49 pm by dickos1 »
I watched it, he didn't.
Nothing to do with Saunders my arguements are all to do with people like you and Chris never giving him a chance just because he took sods job. I loved sod, best manager we've ever had but he left and the new manager deserved a chance, something you never gave him.
And it's hilarious now because he's been successful and you're having to nit pick over silly things to carry on your attitude towards him.

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 09, 2013, 12:52:58 am by Chris »
I watched it, he didn't.
Nothing to do with Saunders my arguements are all to do with people like you and Chris never giving him a chance just because he took sods job. I loved sod, best manager we've ever had but he left and the new manager deserved a chance, something you never gave him.
And it's hilarious now because he's been successful and you're having to nit pick over silly things to carry on your attitude towards him.

I didn't watch it. I thought nothing of my friend's comments until I read the complete opposite on here. For what it's worth, I don't think SO'D comes across particularly well in front of the cameras either.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on January 09, 2013, 01:06:12 am by Norfolk N Chance »
I watched it, he didn't.

Agreed mate

SOD and Saunders are both Brill and actually never wanted either of them out inc the "experiment"!!

GM-MarkB

« Reply #11 on January 09, 2013, 07:04:37 am by GM-MarkB »

Tell this what. I reckon that one next to Brian Cox were a better striker than Saunders. At least, all I could think about was slipping one into the box for her to pounce on.

??

All I saw was Dara O'Briain.....ooh the very thought !!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012