Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 11:05:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Last night I was sat with  (Read 1743 times)

CJK

• Forum Member
Last night I was sat with
« on February 13, 2013, 07:13:58 pm by CJK »
Mal Purchase.

Sat there in the seat behind me he was, quietly attending the game. I had a chat with him at half time and said he wasn't at the game on 'business' and purely attending because he lives in the area. He was surprised at how the first half had gone and even more so when I explained it was the same on Saturday against Walsall. One of the things he did with the players was 'absolutely f**king hammer them' with fitness work every day, he wasn't sure whether Flynn might be a little softer with the squad in terms of fitness.

I asked about Jake Cassidy, apparently Tranmere have enquired a number of times to take him back but Deano won't let him go there as he want's to help us out as much as he can. And what about coming to Rovers instead? Well he didn't commit but didn't mention how he's been on the bench for Wolves in the last few games. He did mention another player that might be a possibility.

Top guy anyway, shame we've lost him as he seems pretty good at what he does and a top guy.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
Re: Last night I was sat with
« Reply #1 on February 13, 2013, 07:20:17 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Mal Purchase.

Sat there in the seat behind me he was, quietly attending the game. I had a chat with him at half time and said he wasn't at the game on 'business' and purely attending because he lives in the area. He was surprised at how the first half had gone and even more so when I explained it was the same on Saturday against Walsall. One of the things he did with the players was 'absolutely f***ing hammer them' with fitness work every day, he wasn't sure whether Flynn might be a little softer with the squad in terms of fitness.

I asked about Jake Cassidy, apparently Tranmere have enquired a number of times to take him back but Deano won't let him go there as he want's to help us out as much as he can. And what about coming to Rovers instead? Well he didn't commit but didn't mention how he's been on the bench for Wolves in the last few games. He did mention another player that might be a possibility.

Top guy anyway, shame we've lost him as he seems pretty good at what he does and a top guy.

Any chance of a loan of Saunders and Co back ...you know as part of deal?

mutleyrover

• Forum Member
Re: Last night I was sat with
« Reply #2 on February 13, 2013, 09:30:28 pm by mutleyrover »
ive spoken to Mal a couple of times while waiting for the kids at school. He has a very open attitude when speaking and has nothing but kind words to say about his time here. Also spoke about their insistance on fitness and how they are currently in the progress of getting the players at Wolves up to their expected level. They also want to see us do well and at the same time get a few players off their books so i wouldnt be suprised to see at least one wolves player head our way on loan.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012